Powerbank charger

I need to charge my Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD, I can’t find my quickcharger, I tried using my OnePlus dash charger last night, but it’s going very slow. Has anyone tried using the Nintendo Switch power supply to charge their powerbank? Will it make any difference in charge speed? Can it even be used for it?

2 Likes

The Nintendo Switch AC adapter will charge the Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD great. Its twin, the PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition, states to use the Switch’s charger in its manual. It’ll charge the power bank at its max rate.

OnePlus Dash chargers use different technology and don’t work well with anything but their own phone.

2 Likes

I use either my LG quickcharge 3.0 charger or an Aukey 18watt pd charger for that.

Interestingly enough, the power bank will only charge if, at least, 15W is supplied to it (I tried charging it with my PowerPort 4 which supplies up to 12W - 5V 2.4A, but the power bank got stuck on the second LED).

I have a 26800+ and it charges just fine even with 12Watts (5V, 2.4A)
Send a message to support and see if you have a faulty unit.

I probably will; need to test it with other chargers.

Update: Does work with my other charger, maybe first charger isn’t detecting it properly?