Power users

I tend to check a few times a day, usually once in morning, in afternoon, and at night again. There doesn’t appear to be a pattern of products getting released at certain times / days. Well, not that I can tell!

1 Like

I filled out a forum that is link bound in the area of power users.
Still no samples to review today and I’ve check all weekend. :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve gotten a few. Just lucky I suppose. I’m happy with some discounted products and even paying full price for Anker stuff I need.

It’s just an added perk of being loyal to Anker. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It’s more a case of falling lucky when they offer a sample. So far I think I’ve had around 6 samples :thinking:, two audio and three PowerCores, spread over 6-8 months

The samples are added randomly, on average a new one every 1-2 weeks, although I’ve seen this stretch to 3-4 weeks if they are trying to use up samples which have little uptake, such as screen protectors, after all not everyone has an iPhone 7 :wink:. PowerCores and audio products go fastest, often only a few are offered.

Best to check in sometimes morning and evening if your desperate to snag something. You can also email marketing@anker.com to be put on a waiting list if you have not had the chance to review an item on the power user program.

1 Like

Good idea i will do the e-mail thing and see where that get me.
hay…this forum has just paid off with good info.

I actually was a part of the power user program for over a year and a half. I haven’t received anything though lately. I think the last item I was asked to review was a battery back.
I was just about to post to ask if Anker was still offering this program with all the fuss about Amazon and their review process.

1 Like

They’ve definitely scaled back on it, I’m sure it’s related.

1 Like

I’ve been testing for almost a year now and have tested about 8 items. I haven’t seen anything being offered for at least a month now. Hopefully, they will re-implement the program soon.

1 Like

I never have and hopefully 1 day i will

1 Like

there has been no activity lately.

1 Like

I really hope that they continue with the power user program

1 Like

Nothing here.

Still nothing… Guessing it’s dead or being completely overhauled

An official post was made by @AnkerOfficial in Feb;

No updates as of yet

I believe there has been an update.

What is the secret to claiming Power User samples? I have had no luck in the last 18 months :frowning:

Ahhhh, It would not be much of a secret if it was revealed!

seriously though, persistence and it depends on your country code. I have only seen two offers in 10 months and was able to snag one of them. I check every day. If I were to check more than that I would have to assume that I need to get a life. Much better chance at winning a contest than a power user product where I live. Good luck my friend. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No secret here (at least not for me). I’ve had samples available to claim for the last month or so…maybe longer. I believe I’ve claimed 2 in that time. The ones that remain available I have no personal use for (for example; iPhone 7 cases while I have an iPhone 5s, screen protectors for iPad 10.5" while I have an iPad mini 4). I don’t claim items that I cannot test nor have any use for.

It may depend on your locale and how many items you’ve tested in the past.

1 Like

First, I don’t think any of us do.

Second, that’s interesting… is that just your inference/assumption or have you seen that somewhere? Thanks!

[quote=“joshuad11, post:31, topic:7595, full:true”]
is that just your inference/assumption or have you seen that somewhere? Thanks!
[/quote]It’s my assumption…along those lines though, I seem to remember seeing here that some Power Users were gaining access to items earlier than others after the months-long pause (after the Amazon.com policy change) but they were possibly in a different locale than I. It could be totally random though…I really have no way of knowing since I can only access my own account.

1 Like