Power User Exclusive Deals

@Oggyboy you have to write a review…for the code

2 Likes

Well @pauldey it doesn’t mention that in the email at all.

Very disappointing really.

1 Like

Is everyone a power user or what?

So now that the Power User topic came up… What is going on with the program? I wanted to be part of the club but my “Application is under review”! Been like that since day 1 when I joined! I know they are changing the program but I also would like to be included in those secret society communications!!!

Sorry for the question guys, but how do I become a power user?

4 Likes

Lol I wanna be part of this secret group

1 Like

Me too! Is there some kind of initiation? A beat down to be part of the club? So secretive…

1 Like

Maybe they hit you with some Powerline cables or something haha

1 Like

The club!

1 Like

Nice deals, thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

Thought it was weird myself that nothing was mentioned in the email that essentially ‘PU review’ rules would need to be obeyed…which I kinda thought they would but mentioning would certainly prevent confusion…

Would have been tempted had I already not jumped on the 7-in-1 hub before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ndalby Great review of the 7-n-1. I have been holding back on purchasing a hub because I haven’t found the answer I’m looking for. Basically I would like to know if this will work with the new USB-C iPad? Well just the HDMI port really. Would you happen to know this? By the way, this music in the background really adds something positive to your review.

1 Like

Thanks @dicejedi for the feedback…

As for whether is can be used with the iPad Pro 2018 (USB-C) from what I have read from others on Amazon, the iPad does not support it…hopefully @AnkerOfficial can have the supported devices updated on Amazon listings to state iPad’s are currently not supported…

1 Like

I’d like to be a power user. I have to be accepted I guess…

Mines been under review forever!!! Plz accept it already I love ANKER hehe

Anker is currently not reviewing power user submissions. They are taking a break for a few months while they “upgrade the inner system”.

They should start accepting them soon.

Thank you Anjou!! I really appriciate the info. I was starting to wonder if they forgot about me =)

Funny, i just bought a 5to1 usb c hub the day received the mail. Canceled my order and bought the 7to1 hub with discount. However my free hub has not arrived yet.

You have to fill in the survey to get your free one. The link is above. Do it quick