[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

I think this is a really awesome program,

2 Likes

Thanks Anker, I received my prizes, and I am very happy and enjoying

2 Likes

Wished I WOULD of opened this email sooner !! Sounds awesome, winning stuff would be nice !! Yes it does improve the conversation because uim involved now !! Lol

1 Like

I loved indeed special

1 Like

This is exciting!

1 Like

Buena idea para todos los productos

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Sounds cool! But I’m probably not going to win anything lol.

1 Like

Very nice, would be great add on for me.

Awesome! Love your products!

1 Like

you guys are awesom

1 Like

To be an active member, you can get more points and bucks! It will benefit for you to win free prizes.:grin:

When is points and Bucks going to result in something?

1 Like

I’m afraid to say I think we’ve learned our lesson.
Asking does nothing.

1 Like

No harm in still asking, just don’t expect an answer to every question :slight_smile: but some questions on here often come across as demands which is counterproductive to getting an answer…

It was only mid April when they mentioned that points / bucks might (If I remember correctly and they continue) be used towards raffles for Anker gear

@nigelhealy @joshuad11 @ndalby Hey my friends, sorry for the late reply. But I should keep the secret for raffles project before it’s online, but trust me we’ve never forgotten your demand on this. Please pay attention to the next few weeks.:blush:

1 Like

This is good idea to start such a program. :slight_smile: