[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

Don’t own it, but my favorite 20k+ would probably be the 20100. Don’t really like the 26800s because of their bulk and weight. Runner-up would be Elite 20000.

1 Like

I still can’t say that I’m happy about the changes made to the power user program, with it now being invitation only (mainly because I’ve so many emails, it’s too easy to miss). However, the new Power Draw program I feel somewhat makes up for it, by allowing us members additional opportunities to get Anker products when invites aren’t sent or seen in time. Just my two cents…

2 Likes

Agreed 100%. There seems to be no rhyme or reason (at least any that I could tell) when email invites are sent. I got one specifically because I emailed Anker asking about it (the Power User Program change and why I was not being offered anything via email) but sadly had to decline the offered test product because I simply could not test it (to the best of my ability).

1 Like

I’ve pretty much got to wait till December before dropping an email if one is not offered before then (if it’s 6 months, Oct if it’s four months as mentioned on the PU page).

Just to clarify, it seems it’s six months for new members. Four months if you’ve already received products… should it not be the other way around?

I hope i get some stuff too!

Great point system

Thank you, as your points increase, your level will also upgrade!:hugging:

how do i participate?

This contest has concluded.

1 Like

You can participate the other contest in the community, we will have different contests or campaign every week!:yum:

Continuing the discussion from Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes:

Great job anker. Getting the community involved is always a great way to sell product and giving out free stuff encourages people to join! Looking forward to trying to get some cool new anker products.

This is exactly what anker needs!

1 Like

Brilliant lol

Sound off!!

I’d have to agree here

dont like it, too many comets in a row

Awesome i just discovered anker products and honestly by far the best i have owned, cant wait to see new products and innovations.

3 Likes

Hey, It’s awesome to have you in the community! Welcome! :blush:

2 Likes

I am a loyal Anker customer over 8 years. I am very tech savvy and would love to win, test…hope I receive an opportunity soon. Carol