Power Draw Winners Announcement! (August 8th - August 11th)

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the Winners!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial You Rock!
Congrats yaā€™ll too :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners

congratulation:D

Congratulations :gift::gift:

The goddess of victory has finally smiled at you.:sunglasses:

I hope you and your family will like it!:grin:

1 Like

When will you email out to ask for shipping address?

thanks @AnkerOfficialā€¦waiting on the email from your team for shipping detailsā€¦after that I am sure it will be here fastā€¦canā€™t wait to use it!!!

1 Like

This weekend! Sorry for the late email arrangement!:hugging:

1 Like

Cool, is that the regular expectation, to look out for an email about a week after?

It will spend you 3-4 days to wait normally, but this week I was sick, so the shipping issue was delayed. I feel so very sorry for this, I will rearrange it ASAP!:grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! My first time doing this and won :smiley:

Hi my friends! Please check your email box, our confirmation email has sent!:grin:
@Serg1023
@nigelhealy
@hsyi89
@sjiang88
@hunho.lee10
@Jim_Yee
@cbermeo12
@Steven_Rodriguez
@Quinn_Armstrong
@luke.cuddehay
@Hermes_Alvarez

5 Likes

Hello Anker,

I am moving places in Thursday and Iā€™m not sure the prize will arrive before I move out. I canā€™t ship it to a different place since I donā€™t have another address yet. Do you think it will arrive sooner than that? I hope I donā€™t miss it.

Best Regards,
Luke C

email has been received and form has been sentā€¦thanks @AnkerOfficial canā€™t wait to get the speakerā€¦have a great day all

Hope you feel better, @AnkerOfficial :head_bandage:

Replied to the email! :slight_smile:

You can put any address in the emailā€™d link, just has to be in the winning country.

I have not won Power Draw before, but I have had free stuff from Anker and they used ā€œAnkerdirectā€ shipping method "AnkerDirect. Fulfillment by Amazon "

which they use the Amazon posting method, as a guide if you know how fast Amazon ship Anker to you, expect the same.

1 Like