Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Congrats to the winners! Very nice designs.

1 Like

Thats dope!

1 Like

Job well done guys! Congrats @TheCharneco and the top ten! I was very impressed with all of the designs.

2 Likes

Thanks for those who got me into the top ten and congrats to everyone else in the top ten. I thought all of the entries were amazing we truly have some talented people on here. Congrats to @TheCharneco for the winning design it was so cool and I’m happy it won! Thanks Anker as always!

6 Likes

well done @TheCharneco and everyone else who participated.

1 Like

Great job @TheCharneco I can’t wait to receive the T-shirt you designed and rep both your design and Anker.

3 Likes

Yeah! @TheCharneco ! Nice work, TBH yours was the one that looked most like a T Shirt, though I am disappointed @Jesse_Hernandez1 and I won’t get to wear the Venus in a Half Shell or the David shirts we designed. :laughing:

4 Likes

Great job winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, tough competition @TheCharneco Amazing work and design - can’t wait to see what @AnkerOfficial comes up with!

@elmo41683 - They save the best for last (or in this case, the 2nd best)

4 Likes

Congratulations @TheCharneco And all the Top designers :slight_smile:

Nice designs and ideas

3 Likes

Congrats! I new you were going to win!

1 Like

I guess this means I don’t get a shirt :disappointed:

There were really amazing and epic designs and ideas in this thread. Congrats to all the winners and especially to @TheCharneco!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol me neither. I was a level short :confounded:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Anker should have a swag store for community members for purchase and have these shirts included

2 Likes

I agree. I would buy one.

2 Likes

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words! The design has been submitted to Anker, so hopefully we’ll see a final proof soon. :grin:

6 Likes

Not want to be redundant.
But you made a good job, we all appreciate here.

May be, if I get one, though I will not wear it, my son will be proud to take it.
More present to the public at the university as a PhD :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So long as they make it big enough, I will wear it

Yes they have to make it big enough and I’m talking American size not Chinese sizing. Both in length and width

3 Likes