Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

@Jesse_Hernandez1 I am real impressed. Those are awesome designs. Since I am a sailor, the Anchor w/mermaid and Anker logo are awesome.

1 Like

@dicejedi
Glad you approve :slight_smile:

Coast guard right?

I wanted to join the coast guard when I was younger and should have. Thank you for keeping our coasts well guarded and intercepting the flood of narcotics, or as much as possible… I know it’s a constant battle.

1 Like

Thank you @Jesse_Hernandez1 ! Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Hey I did the anchor first… :cry: But it’s ok, you don’t have to like mine

2 Likes

I didn’t get a like either so don’t feel bad☺️

To be fair I had mentioned that the company name is German for anchor before the contest started :wink:

Great minds​:joy::joy:

Inspired by @Jesse_Hernandez1 use of major historical artists. Originally I used some of Banksy’s work, but decided it was a bridge too far to use Banksy in an advertisement. So I switched off to Mona Lisa, and maintained my earlier growing A thing. Check it out:

6 Likes

What’s your OP post number?

Edit
NM found it

post number 264 - I withdrew it

Well, everyone level 7 and up will get a shirt. And all of the top 10 shirt designs will get a shirt. Since I won’t qualify in either I won’t get a shirt

Lol at the mona lisa using a phone and battery bank

1 Like

I like the second Mona Lisa better. That’s my opinion anyway. Nice designs though!

1 Like

Thee are so many entries I’m loving it. Some of them are a little more out there than other but I love them all can’t wait to see what happens

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to step it up if I want to make the top ten. I really want a shirt :grin:

Definitely a lot of talented people in this community :+1:

2 Likes

I liked your design :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

I agree the community is full of so many great ideas struggling to come up with my own though

I’m just gonna leave this here…

@Jesse_Hernandez1 no need for a fig leaf there :grin:

Don’t forget to check out the earlier post on this concept…

4 Likes

I was not ready for that on any level

1 Like

Awesome! :laughing: