We Love Testing | Wakey

Wish it wasn’t so much I give myself a couple months of it out and reading reviews before I cave in

$19.99 for 2 pack :joy:

1 Like

I will probably wait on a sale before I get this. $60 to $70 would be the sweet spot for me

1 Like

:upside_down:

Was it for Wakey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good catch. Did you find that just through search?

Yes I did :bulb:

Also shows on a google search

https://www.soundcore.com/products/variant/wakey/A3300121

2 Likes

Okkk theeennn I don’t know what to think on this one

1 Like

Looks great!

But not something that would really be used at my house we just set the alarms on our phones.
my girlfriend goes to sleep with earphones in watching/listening to Friends on her iPad every night because apparently I snore.
I usually put BBC World Service on my iPhone with the timer set for 2hrs and the volume set to 3 then I usually pass out within 10mins and I wake up usually about 20mins before my alarm is due to go off.

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Wakey will be available to order on Amazon tomorrow, Tuesday, June 18, for a cost of $99.99.

Who’s excited?! :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, it does! (90 minutes).

3 Likes

So when I wake up tomorrow Tuesday 18/6/19 wakey will be released?

3 Likes

Just saw the update on Soundcore Social Media as well… awesome!!!

Now waiting on the discounts to bring the price down :smiley:

3 Likes

I suppose that would depend on when you wake up…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i see what you did there

4 Likes

Seems like we’ve been waiting ages for this. Anker releases are taking longer than some iPhones to come out now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you think this is long…

We had to wait over a year for PowerPort Atom, never got PowerCore+ II (2017), still waiting on Flare S+, PowerWave Duo, a hub that was unveiled at CES last year, and much more…

1 Like

Anywhere between now and 8am GMT

1 Like

Omg yayyyy so excited

1 Like