[Now Available] Upgraded USB-C 2-in-1 Card Reader

@MacBlank yes this will work as USB-C on the go, and it will accept multimedia cards SD and micro SD cards

3 Likes

This was made for you, @tiagomota!

3 Likes

This is compact and perfect for those traveling! If my laptop didn’t already have a card reader then I would have jumped on this!

3 Likes

I have one of the older versions of this. It has the really old blocky logo from the laptop battery days I believe. Still works great and gets frequent use!

2 Likes

I guess they do read the reviews then! :smile:

3 Likes

Photographer’s best friend.

4 Likes

Great news, might consider buying one now.

3 Likes

Definitely looking into getting one of these…

1 Like

I approve.

USB-C everything. Gen 2 please.

1 Like

Does anyone desire a UHS-II card reader?

UHS-II, What are the inputs/outputs connection? Will it be compatible with Macs and/or iPads? If it will work with an iPad Pro 2018 count me in!

I want one of these. I do a lot of photography stuff and this would be handy. Even though I have WIFI transfer from camera to a mobile device it would easier to pull the card and transfer multiple files via this reader.

I sometimes use my phone for file storage for off grid projects. It can be a hassle to hook up my phone to the computer and drag over. With little device I put every on an SD card and use the reader see these files.

1 Like

My macbook air 13 has an inbuilt sd card reader. This will be of interest in future when the upgrade will come without sd card reader. Isn’t it bad that all these useful ports are removed from laptops and then you go and buy an accessory :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Even my old Lenovo has an on board sd card reader.
Upgrading an item by leaving useful features is a downgrade. :angry:

2 Likes

Well said :clap:

Yes to a UHS-II reader via USB-C 3.1 Gen 2.

2 Likes

Now up on Amazon US for ordering at $14.99…only a dollar more than the first gen :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-USB-C-Memory-Reader-RS-MMC/dp/B07NW8RPYN

1 Like

Wow! That was quick! Gotta check it out!

1 Like

On sale for $12.74 with coupon.

https://amazon.com/dp/B07NW8RPYN