No power on. not working at all

They sometimes get heavy periods of queries, so it can take a few days for a response…more so if sent over the weekend when support is not in the office…

Are you getting any lights on the device when pressing the power button, as your original post mentioned when you ‘next turned on the speaker not getting sound or pairing’?

If your not getting any power either, try charging the speaker with a different cable and charger while awaiting a response from the support team…

no response when i turn it on.
there is only a white light turn on when i put it on charge

1 Like

it makes me totally sad

As @ndalby mentioned try to use a different cable and plug to charge it. Let it charge for at least 3 to 4 hours, then try turning it on while it’s still plugged In and see what happens

1 Like

As the other mentioned they do a get a little busy at times. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with @AnkerSupport. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

actually i have mailed support 2 days ago. but i don’t get any next step or doesn’t hear anything what to do next.
that’s not good i think.
and i contract to the local anker showroom but they said that the don’t accept international warranty. i think it isn’t good

Give support some time, they will respond. Sometimes over the weekend they get a backlog and it may take a bit but they will get back to you.
@AnkerOfficial

Weekend!
Let support having a rest too over the weekend. :yum:
They will answer you, surely!

Dear @iraisul014

This is Anker Customer Service Team. We are so sorry to hear you are having a issue with your Soundcore mini speaker

Regarding the issue you mentioned, please try following tips to see if any help:

• Confirm the speaker is fully charged
  • Reset the speaker by pressing and holding the Mode button for 3 seconds
  • Clear that speaker from your Bluetooth’s memory,then test it again
  • Try using an aux audio cable to see if sound comes out

If the issue persists, please contact us at "support@anker.com" for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Hi there, my soundcore mini fell from table while playing music today and the bass or subwoofer stop working, only single speaker playing… Pls help. Thanks

Seems there is no more help and even no warranty.
Broken item.

Alright sir, but how much can I get another one…

Oh God I have the same problem, It only turns on when I charge it and I can only play music when I charge it.

This is a pity for speakers. I have the same problem.

If your pc makes a sound when connecting your speaker then it means there is hope to fix it. You need to search the firmware for your speaker, don’t download it if it’s not for your speaker. My speaker stopped working after installing the wrong firmware. The right firmware was nowhere to be found on the official website of the speaker! But if you search your speaker and firmware upgrade on Youtube you will probably just like me the right firmware and fix your speaker using the firmware installer and the right firmware.

I’ve just tried to update the firmware for my Anker Soundcore Flare and now have the same problem - no power, not working. Very disappointing.

Hi @carol17 I would suggest you log a support ticket with Soundcore using service@soundcore.com with your issue and troubleshooting steps taken so far.

Thanks for the advice ndalby. While still connected via USB cable to my PC I did finally manage to resuscitate the Flare by repeatedly pressing various buttons (sorry I can’t remember which) until lights came on. I followed this swiftly with a factory reset (power and volume buttons simultaneously). I put the Soundcore app on my iPhone and then used that to install the latest firmware on to the Flare – very straight forward. On Friday I contacted Coda Computers asking for the latest Bluetooth adaptor, they sent the link for the driver package yesterday (Monday). So today finally the W10 laptop is connected to the speaker.

I’m having the exact same issue ! I’m so angry ive used it twice … any chance you got yours working ? Please let me know thanksS