New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Email support@anker.com they Should help you just in case they know where your package is

Received tracking today!

Received package today. So far I’m not impressed as getting an error saying “incorrect passcode or passphrase” and it won’t pair. I tried it a few times with different devices. Finally I noticed that sometimes it comes up as two separate devices. I get an error with one and the other will connect. I’m updating the firmware and hoping it fixes this.

Passcode, passphrase? Please elaborate @dlfaulkner0891

What device are you using to try and pair with this speaker?

I’m trying to pair it with my phone. Don’t have any other BT ‘sending’ devices atm. Here’s what happened.

When first trying to pair, the Flare only showed up with a bluetooth icon and the truncated name ‘Soundcore Flar’. When trying to pair with the device it would give me that error message about an incorrect PIN or passphrase. I cycled bluetooth and power on both devices. Same result. The third time around, after I had tried to pair and as the bluetooth button was flashing in pair mode, I pressed the bluetooth button with a second single, quick press. The device then showed up as ‘Soundcore Flar’ and also ‘SoundCore Flare’ and with a ‘headset’ icon. Trying to pair with this ‘new’ device worked fine.

Without another device to pair to I can’t rule out the phone.

I do know that I own a pair of Liberty Lites, Soundcore Curve headphones, two Soundcore Mini 2s, a Soundcore 2, and some JBL Everest Elites. They all pair just fine with my phone.

As of now I can say that turning the Flare off and then back on, it automatically pairs with my phone so I shouldn’t have any further problems.

I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, I really appreciate Anker doing this for us. I don’t mean to ‘look a gift-horse in the mouth’, just trying to figure out how to get it to work. Thank you again Anker!

Listening to the Flare, I’m really digging it. Not just because it was free, but because it ROCKS! This is really a neat idea and I’m excited to take it to the discgolf course with me this week.

Yes it rocks.
This tiny “can” is cute.
It has an excellent feel and the sound is great for such a small speaker.

I had some speakers and still have some. :grin:
But I must admit the FLARE is one of my favorites.

Regarding your pairing issues.
May be there is another forumner who might help.
You should tell us the type of phone you use and the version of the operating system.

1 Like

I got my new #soundcore Bluetooth speaker from @Anker!!! Me and my baby girl couldnt be more happy and excited! I’m absolutely amazed at how loud and powerful that little speaker blasts our music ! The soundcore speaker is very easy to connect to my phone and I dont leave home without it! Thank you @Anker

6 Likes

It looks awesome!

@ikari04warrior

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1
@amangons
@fhassm
@nigelhealy
@Oggyboy
@k_pug2003
@Daiross
@Element321
@Nhi
@kumar.sachin
I’m curious, what were in the “gift boxes”?

Soundcore Life 2, Powercore 5000, one audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm) and a microusb cable.

1 Like

Gifts! :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

We all said, and I posted pictures at the time, plus a couple others posted also.

1 Like

Mac, there are always some who need to be shown something many times! :joy:

I know. :cow::cow::cow2:

1 Like

Just a quick question to
@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @ndalby @TechnicallyWell

Of all the people who signed up to Anker community to win this new year/new friends contest… How many are still on zero level and haven’t contributed once since. Of that number, how many were winners?

Would you call this successful?

Just wondering :exploding_head::crazy_face:

Get where you are coming from Mac @amangons but neither myself or @TechnicallyWell work for Anker to have an input on the competitions or giveaways they run (including the rules)…

2 Likes

Me too!
The whole story is more and more weird, Mac.
BUT we are NOT those to evaluate. :angry: