New type products

Product 1
USB type C cables should evolve into magnetic USB type C cables for the safety of the mobile ports

Product 2

large power banks should arrive with built-in fast wireless charging for wireless capable devices attached with 2 or 3 female USB type A ports

1 Like

Why did you post this twice?

it did not post the first time

I have reported the other one but @ndalby could do it before @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

It did though… I commented on it as well…

Incase you don’t see the notification or something, I’ll lsay what I said on the other one.

There is already a thread for product suggestions. You should post what you posted here, under that thread.

You might wanna remove one of them if you haven’t already. Community members aren’t too fond of multiple thread with the same content because it looks like you’re farming points

1 Like

yes i am trying to remove it but i am hiving difficulty since i am new at this

thank I have written on the post that you have provided but I am not sure if it has 100% if it has worked though since I am new at this

Yes, it worked.

Welcome to the anker community!

Here you can read the rules to the community. You can also read about how to get powerbucks, and what you can do with them.

I hope you enjoy it here!

P.s, you get 10 experience points if you upload a profile picture :grin::wink:

1 Like

I’ve never deleted my post so I won’t be much of a help with that. If nothing works, don’t worry one of the moderators will do it for you. Didn’t want it to seem like we are all big meanies if someone does remove or close the threads :joy:

Not the first to double post so don’t worry to much about it. In the end the global balance will go back into equilibrium and all will be forgotten.

3 Likes

thanks i’m glad to be part of the anker community I just really hope everyone in this community back my product idea up i would really love having these in person these products will be very helpful

its fine no worries I just hope the community reply on this post since this one has a thing going hahaha

You can’t delete your own post… only the mods can :joy::wink:

Well that doesn’t make too much sense honestly but at the end it is what it is :laughing:

1 Like

For ref you can delete your own posts, just not topics/threads.

Welcome @Amin_A as already mentioned by a few others, a quick search of the forum before posting is always a good idea to make sure your answers required or suggestions are not already in another thread, or could be added to another thread.

The link @Anjou1888 supplied is a good starting point for new members as is this one :slight_smile:

OP suggestion added to running topic listed