[New Release] Prizm | Nebula's Least Expensive Projector is Now Available!

About one month after the initial target launch date mentioned in @AnkerTechnical’s [post] (Nebula Prizm: Tell Us What You’d Like), Nebula is finally ready to release Prizm!

Key Features

• Big Screen Picture: Place in virtually any room to enjoy your favorite shows or movies with a big screen picture. (Recommended for use in low-light environments.)
  • Built-In Speaker: A 5W driver channels balanced audio through left and right speaker grilles.
  • Broad Compatibility: Connect via HDMI or USB to mirror your phone, use a TV box, or play content from a laptop.
  • Lifestyle Design: An ergonomic shape and a fabric finish on the top side provide a friendly look and feel to blend in anywhere in your home.
  • What You Get: Nebula Prizm, power cable, remote control, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Prizm features a resolution of 480p with 100 ANSI lumens of brightness.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Prizm is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $129.99, and should begin shipping on October 20.

What are your thought’s on Nebula’s latest release? Is this something you would consider picking up, or are you more intrigued by Prizm Pro? (see below). Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

Prizm Pro should be available by the end of the year, and features a 1080p resolution with 200 ANSI lumens of brightness. It is expected to cost less than $300 and will come in black.

8 Likes

Interesting. I don’t understand who is going to use a projector with 480p. Can someone please explain this to me.

3 Likes

Most projectors that have that kind of resolution are able to support full 1080P playback.

A company sent me their projector last year for testing and the physical resolution is 800x400P but it can support 1080P and has no issues displaying HD video from a PS3 and PS4

I would like to have it. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I can’t find a video or photo of this in action anywhere online. Can someone share? I can’t imagine buying something like this without seeing it first :no_mouth:

2 Likes

As this is one of the newest projectors you will have to wait for people to post reviews and videos. Like you, we are all curious to see how well it works

3 Likes

Reviews are sure to begin rolling in soon. In the meantime, Anker is providing the opportunity to be selected to test Prizm!

2 Likes

anker should release a demonstration video.

3 Likes

That’s kind of a well-formulated misinformation. What it means is that the device can receive content in 1080p, but not that in can show content in the same resolution. The projector in this case is doing its own scalling. The video might look good - and, from a certain distance, it’s actually hard to tell the difference - but it’s not 1080p.

It is indeed a low resolution by today’s standards, but I can see small businesses buying a projector at this price point for presentations - nobody wants to see your ugly PowerPoint in FullHD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - or parents whose kids won’t mind the lower resolution as long as Peppa Pig is playing. The key factor here is the price. It’s cheap enough to accept the product’s shortcomings.

6 Likes

I like the looks of this but that resolution is a hard no.

3 Likes

When will you ship it if I buy it today?
There is no review or any demo clip on youtube or on anker! Please upload some clips.

Thanks.

Looks good wonder if available in Uk and if any good with gaming

Its LCD instead of DLP ?

Four reviews have now been posted on the Amazon listing.

Prizm is now listed on the Nebula site.

New Link: https://amazon.com/dp/B07HT8MZ7S

1 Like

Nice price drop

1 Like

I really want the Prizm Pro! That is just the right price-point/specs that I would need for my bedroom!

2 Likes