[New Release] PowerPort Cube | Anker’s Latest Power Strip is Now Available!

[quote=“elmo41683, post:30, topic:61278”]
If the item is discontinued we generally know about it on here.
[/quote]True, but in this case, I wouldn’t want to completely rule out the fact that it is discontinued.

Is the cube being released soon? possibly in black too?

Yes, it is launching soon. I wouldn’t count on a black color mainly because Anker has yet to offer anything but white power strips.

Now I’m jealous that there are opportunities to testing out this product prior to launch. Anyhow, this is definitely something I have wanted to pick up when traveling for leisure. The added outlets would suffice my needs to charge camera, laptop, and 3 usb powered device! Now i just need a converter for international travels.

2 Likes

Would this be made for European or UK Market?

1 Like

Love the design. Much better looking, and more compact than a bulky power strip. I would pop this in my backpack and use this in hotel rooms and airports. I’d pay about $25 for this.

1 Like

Availability Update: Anker’s PowerPort Cube is available to order via Amazon US right now for a cost of $22.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

3 Likes

I find the design ‘different’, but in a good way. I wouldn’t call it a strip, but a power cube, power block, or if you want to be fancy about it “Power3”, but superscript the 3.

Price has increased by $3. Now available to order for $25.99 via Amazon US. Stock is also limited, so that may be to blame.

2 Likes

Nice find this product

2 Likes

ohh nice looking cube power strip

2 Likes

Nice! I was just thinking about something like this, will be picking this up for sure!

2 Likes

I would like to have one like

2 Likes

Any chance this is coming to the UK, and can I try one via power user? LOL

1 Like

May nice for a desk where you can plug in a lamp, speakers or etc. Be nice to have a wall mount. Need to see review and ratings to see what would be the best use of it. It probably may be more of a charging port for me than power cord.

2 Likes

This thing looks amazing! To be able to stick it anywhere with the adhesives is a smart idea. I always like smart new ways to charge my many devices.

2 Likes

Nice design. I would defiantly by one. Would work great on my desk!

2 Likes

Cool Thing, if it will be available in Germany i will buy it directly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Does anyone have pictures of it with devices plugged into it? I’m guessing it doesn’t lay as flat when things are plugged in.

1 Like

Nice addition to the Anker line. Good take on the traditional extension cord.

2 Likes