[New Release] PowerCore Slim 10000 PD | Anker’s First Slim Portable Charger with Power Delivery is Now Available

Anker

Would this battery be able to charge my iPhone XR at full speed?

Yes, it would.

I like the idea of a slim powerbank, but I don’t think I’d replace any of the PowerCores I currently have (5000, 10400, 21000) with this one.

With a type c to lightning cable.

This could be good thing. I could put the charger and phone in the back pocket and not stick out to far.

I like the look of this.

I like the design!

Best part is it would be more or less same size and weight (?) as any current running phone models…iPhone, Samsung…
26800+ is good but too heavy to carry around with me…:joy:

So no more 18650 cells inside. Possibly a pouch cell?

Lithium Polymer

I’m liking the look of this as well. The somewhat irregular cross-hatch texture on it looks to serve well for grip as well as obscure fingerprints and scuffs/scratches.

Piano black (which Anker used on some of their older power banks) simply doesn’t belong on what would be considered a utilitarian device.

Just a few days ago, I dug out a somewhat older unused 500GB Western Digital My Passport external 2.5" hard drive. The finish on it is piano black…for a portable external hard drive. Question is, do I use it or simply admire the sleek and glossy finish on it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love it!!!

All these shells are looking like they are 3D printed. lol

USB-C! YESSSSS :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

This would be pretty handy on long flights. Would like to see more pictures

Looks nice. Looking forward to more pictures.

It looks very sleek and slender. :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

anker are moving in the right direction love that design I would love to see a fabric version I think that would be pretty cool!

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $39.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment), and should begin shipping on July 25.

That is great, I could use one of those.