[New Release] PowerCore+ 19000 PD

If the lights go out then it’s not working as it suppose to. Try plugging a USB c to USB a cable into the usbc port and the other end into the USB a port and let the device reset itself. Then unplug everything, press the power button and quickly plug the cable in from your laptop to the batterypack. It should now be charging up the laptop instead of taking charge from it. If all else fails, reach out to support for additional help

1 Like

Tried the reset thing to no avail.

The plot thickens…

I have a j5 create JCA374 hub. You plug into the laptop USB-C and then you plug the normal USB-C wall charger into the j5 hub and it passes the power thru and adds 2 USB-A ports, and hdmi port, and an ethernet port to your laptop.

When I plug in the hub with the powercore+ plugged in - it charges the laptop like it’s supposed to.

So, I have a workaround for me and I don’t have to send this thing back to Amazon. Hurray!

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial should be in the office soon and will provide you with a solution

@AnkerOfficial
Feel free to send this for the replacement of the one that was stolen from outside my door… You never got a signature did you?

Cost of it?

$129.99

1 Like

I expect price to drop. The 26800 in a sale dropped to $104 and the 20000 to $78 2 weeks ago.

We also have some signs this only going up 12V means it will not power laptops which won’t go below 20V.

The 26800 goes to 20V, the speed 20000 goes to 15V, the 19000 goes to 20V.

1 Like

what will the capacity or the hub mode be?

This was also down to $104 in October.

19,200 mAh

@betzalellebovic Do you mean the transfer rate of data in hub mode? Cause that is a great question. If it follows the industry standard and I see there is USB 3.0, then the data transfer rate should be about up to 5 Gbps (640MBps).

1 Like

sound great!

1 Like

mod edit - link removed

Code HYBIRD62 drops price to $99.99

https://amazon.com/dp/B07GW6T4YP

2 Likes

Omg thanks so much for this makes the pricing a little more reasonable bu don have that money just lying around

mod edit - link removed

@sampledata17 Please do not post spam links
@ndalby

1 Like

Mod edit (ND) to remove external link to malicious site

Hi Anker,

Can this product act as a usb hub for iphone/ipad with lightning connector in this scenario (to connect to external devices like USB microphone (e.g. blue yeti), Audio DAC (e.g. Grace SDAC, Dragonfly Red, etc.), USB Disk Drive?

• With Apple CCK2/3 and Type C to Type A USB Cable
  • With Apple/Anker Lightning to type C

Kind regards,

Dung

1 Like

Can this product c-port be charged and used on ipad mini 6
Thank you very much!!!