[New Release] Icon+ | Soundcore’s Second Speaker with USB Type-C is Now Available!

Ooh interesting! Wonder what the difference is in the +?

See it’s lost it’s big hanging loop, usb c would be great to reduce the variety of charging cables I have!

1 Like

I know a lot of people will not care too much for the color but I find it very sporty.

1 Like

I kinda like the colour to be honest

Honestly not mad at anker for this one. It’s actually a product that’s different enough to justify (assuming it’s equivalent to other + models of speakers). It’s a speaker I would be interested :+1:

2 Likes

I miss the strap that’s on the Icon.

1 Like

Looks good addition to my collection!! Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

I’d like for it to have USB C and also give us more color options :thumbsup:

1 Like

Love the variety, a bit much in the sense of the shear mass of different Anker/Soundcore speakers but they all seem really good!

1 Like

UPDATE

Icon+ will be Soundcore’s second speaker with USB Type-C! Take a look at what else differentiates Icon+ from Icon here!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

I’m super exited about this speaker :hugs:. USB-C is a great addition :+1:

For a price I’m gonna put my money on $100…

2 Likes

My guess is $50–$60.

1 Like

$50-60 sounds about right… a speaker you can strap to you bag while out on a hike or a stroller while “exercising” with your kid(s)

1 Like

I’m guessing upon release it will be somewhere in the 80-90 dollar range and then settling somewhere in the 60 - $70 range

2 Likes

But that’s the price of the icon…

When I posted my previous guess I was thinking the icon was $60, but now seeing it’s only $50 I’m with @TheDude at around 80-90…

2 Likes

We shall see. :grin:

1 Like

I hope you’re right- it’s closer to what I could afford :joy:

2 Likes

I am not an obsessive but If only these 3 lovely holes can be center aligned !:joy:

2 Likes

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Icon+ is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $59.99, and should begin shipping on August 5.

2 Likes

Ha, you were right on the price. :clap:

2 Likes