New Release - Eufy Smart Scale C1

As reported here the next gen Eufy Smart Scale has now cleared FCC and is available on Amazon US

• Holistic Health: Instantly learn 12 insightful measurements of your body’s health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more.
  • Use with 3rd party apps: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
  • Accuracy improved by 10%: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other sensor types.
  • For the whole family: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account, and the large LED display is easy to read for all ages.
  • What you get: Smart Scale C1, AAA batteries x3, Quick Start Guide, User Manual, and our worry-free 15-month warranty

The Eufy Smart Scale C1 is available to order right now via Amazon US

Black Model for $35.99
White Model for $38.99

7 Likes

Hmm, might have to get this

What’s the difference between the two? Besides this version able to work with other apps

This is kind of a silly product. Just get a normal scale for way cheaper. I don’t really think this useful.

get up and step onto a smart scale, you will see what the difference is and how it can be useful to track BMI, fat /water content, weight, among other things. It can be very useful for those who are trying to get into shape, have to track certain things for medical reasons. It is really useful for those who need this, you may not like it but it does have its purpose

2 Likes

Or you could get a cheaper option that doesn’t connect to your phone.

Regular scales are not much cheaper I would rather spend a few extra bucks and be able to have detailed information and a record of of my progress.

1 Like

Going by the first one I saw on amazon, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0769T1KYS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zrh7Bb2YSBYKC, it’s about 130% more expensive… so it can connect to your phone?

Is this available in white too like the first gen model?

Not at the moment but the FCC filing did show a black & a white version…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing !!

White version now available to oder on Amazon US for $3 more at $38.99…in stock 24th Nov 2018…

$27.35 now

1 Like

going to give this one a try.