New Release | Anker Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows Devices

I had the previous version of this combo and it is great. Not sure what has improved but would recommend and support for MacOS and more Apple like version would be ace

1 Like

Why not connecting an ergonomic mouse with that keyboard?
I’m working since 45 years with computers. And after problems with my wrist I was so happy I could get one of the first ergonomic mouse in my institute. I had different ones incl. ANKER. But what I do like most is a “WOWPEN”. Unfortunately this old model doesn’t exists any more.
(Was very tiny and not bulky at all)
But I still have some of these in stock. :wink:
I will NEVER use such a mouse design which is offered with that keyboard. Sorry

2 Likes

Why only Apple? Think there are also some LINUX friends here!
More difficult , I know.

2 Likes

Could come in handy for use in my home office. Or for my Media player :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see a MK combo with a mouse that works on any surface, even glass, from Anker! Something that is solid yet sleek. Maybe a keyboard with a built in wireless charging pad?

dang too bad it’s for windows only but still good for a home media center

Keep it up. Would like to see more

Haha…because the main features of this product is light and portable, so we didn’t use ergonomic mouse. But thanks for your advises. I hope we can launch this combo version in the foreseeable future.:grin:

2 Likes

If the intention was to create a “traveller set”, its OK,
as those ergonomic mice of today are pretty bulky.
(Photos at Google)
But in the past there have been designs which were even lighter and smaller than a “normal” mouse.
All gone!:sob:

1 Like

I have actually been on the market for a new wireless keyboard and mouse to use with my Surface Pro at work, just been waiting for the right deal… Even with the discount, I’m not 100% sold on the price point. I can find similar products at Best Buy with similar features that fit my needs…

I definitely love the sleek look of the mouse.

As far as the keyboard, it looks a little too small for my liking. Yes, it is compact and would be perfect for browsing the web and light use. Part of me feels that it will be too compact for my liking. I do a lot of typing at work and I think my fat fingers would get annoyed. I run into this problem with my Macbook; can’t really do extensive typing on it.

If this set falls under $20, I think I would pull the trigger, but for now I will just wait until I really really need a new keyboard or mouse.

Or if this pops up on the Power Draw, I might use some of my $ and try to win it.

3 Likes

Good looking combo!
I like that it’s rechargeable, might get one to use with my Nvidia Shield.

1 Like

This keyboard looks sick

1 Like

Have to agree here

I like how thin and portable everything is.

Glad to see several indicator LEDs on this keyboard. The one complaint I have with my wireless keyboard w/ trackpad from another company is there is no power LED, so I can’t tell when I accidentally leave it on!

Most wireless keyboards hae a timeout where after so many minutes they turn off until a key is pressed to wake them

I am most interested in the 2 devices sharing the Bluetooth link as well as the length of time between charges (3 months) is a good chunk of battery life from full to depletion.

I’m happy to see that you guys are branching out to more products. I used to only know Anker for their power banks but now I have the Curve headphones and really like those as well so I’m happy with the quality I’m seeing.

1 Like

@jianlin.chen why do you insist on copy pasting numerous times and posting just to get points, it’s spam and pointless as it gets you nowhere. Why not be part of the community and engage others with your content instead of spamming

4 Likes

Great, it’s look very good :heart_eyes:

1 Like