New Release - Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

A new variation (or redux) of Anker’s 5 in 1 USB-C hub has hit the market, dropping the Ethernet connection in favour of bringing SD card support.

Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub
The USB and SD Card Connectivity Station

Five in One
Get 2 standard USB 3.0 ports, 4K HDMI port, 1 standard SD slot, and 1 microSD slot—all in one hub.

Speedy Sync
Sync a complete music library or an entire vacation’s photo album nearly instantaneously with 5 Gbps data transfer.

Universal SD
Swap and sync data from almost any SD card, with a standard and microSD port each capable of handling a wide range of formats.

Worry-Free Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.

Notes

• For a stable connection, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 900mA. Not intended for use with high-power devices (external hard drives, iPads, etc.).
  • 2.4 GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices, and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
  • The USB ports are intended for data transfer. They only provide a minimal 0.5A charging output.
  • The extended cable is 0.6 ft long.
  • This hub cannot sync data with iPad Pro 2018 via USB-A or SD.

Available to order on Amazon US now for $45.99 shipping 30th November 2018

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing Neil :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing @ndalby Neil. Its competitively priced too :slight_smile:

Is this a USB 3.1 Gen 1 release or Gen 2?

I’m assuming Gen 1 due to the “5 Gbps data transfer” notation.

Hi, sounds great but I would like to know if I can use it to see Netflix or my iTunes movies stored on my iPad Pro 2018 with the hdmi. I know there are some restrictions with the hdcp but I can find informations for this hub.
Regards

YES! I would also like to find out if video would be an issue using Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, etc… This 5-n-1 would be on my Amazon shopping cart RIGHT NOW if it is supported. I’m excited…