[New Release] Anker 3-in-1 USB-C Hub

Anker

Anker have added another USB-C hub option to there current line up...the 3-in-1 with 4k support...

• Massive Expansion: Get more out of USB-C with 1 USB-C charging port, 1 USB-A data port, and 1 4K HDMI port.
  • Power Delivery: Charge your laptop at up to 51W while using the hub for data transfer.
  • SuperSpeed Data: Sync music, movies, and more in seconds with 5 Gbps data transfer.
  • Vivid Video: Display 4K HD video at 30Hz via HDMI.
  • What You Get: Anker Classic 3-in-1 USB-C Hub, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Cost & Availability: Anker’s latest 3-in-1 USB-C Hub is available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $25.99, in stock on 20th June

Thoughts on the latest USB-C hub offering?

so many hubs X_X

thanks for sharing

I like the sound of this. I actually do.

Can it be used as OTG data also?

I take it, the output is USBC also?

Great, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks For Sharing :sunglasses:

Should release a 2 in 1 :open_mouth:

I feel so behind on this type of tech. The only thing that I have that uses USB-C is my GoPro Hero5 Black. LOL. Guess I better win the lotto so I can upgrade all my tech. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I don’t need this. Will it work with iPad pros?

Small, cute, and provides 51W. Pretty useful.

Do they have USBC?

Yeah, the newer ones do. This fall with iPad OS, they will support flash drives and such. I would assume that also means hubs like this one.

Thanks for sharing!! :clap::clap::clap:

i would prefer a hub with changeable cables or as a dock.

This might be a really dumb question, but it isn’t in my area of expertise… would hubs like this one work with USB-C phones, for example the Galaxy S9? It would be nice to charge, output video, and play a movie from a flash drive, all at the same time.

Looks good and a great option for travelers. I would prefer a removable cable. If the cable gets damaged the hub is ruined…