New idea: weekly power draw

I’m sure the weekly power draw are based on inventory and product availabilities but how about if we could take a weekly survey to determine at least 1 of the 3 contest items?! This would allow for more engagement from members and allow members to get something that they desire.

5 Likes

I like the creativity but I suspect it will not work.

Anker “sells” the Powerdraw products at a given level of Bucks from low to high.

I like giving Anker the freedom to offer low-bucks prizes based on higher excess inventory.

Also I think it is one person who has to manage this Powerdraw and if you insert a step you increase that individual’s workload. This is a fairly light cost of Anker for the size of the community and so increasing the effort has to have a decent return for Anker in engagement. Currently the reward to Anker is getting more people involved and they trade your time for your engagement (engage, earn bucks, chance of winning). I think the way they doing it now is good. There are other competitions giveaways and active members all have won things eventually.

6 Likes

I suspect there might be a campaign for the new wireless chargers soon…

Maybe some of those senior member benefits will finally kick in at level 14.

2 Likes

While I like this idea, I can see it going bad real quick with added time and resources having to be invested in this method. Not to mention with some items not being available worldwide some people would feel left out and not able to participate

As @nigelhealy and @elmo41683 said, we do have a lot to consider when choosing the PowerDraw prize, such as stock availability and product manager’s decisions. We are trying to select different products for the Powerdraw section each time, and to avoid the items with only a few entries previously to make sure that we choose more popular products next time. :grin:

4 Likes

Clever.

Popular prizes you try to do more frequently.

1 Like

Genius idea. I agree :open_mouth::open_mouth::grinning::raised_hands:
Count me in :sunglasses::sunglasses::hushed:

1 Like

I like the way it is now, it can help you save points for the next drawing if you don’t want what is for the current draw. This week’s draw is amazing! I need to stack up!

2 Likes

Seems like many of the people here are pretty content with how things are working now. Okay, I’ll present more ideas on the drawing board later. Still waiting from anker to releasing the bundled cables in 1 package :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial

Perhaps, just perhaps… The Christmas power draw, could have a 4th item? Hear me out.

Same idea as above… Sort of!

First 2 weeks December, you select a special bonus item as a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, around 20 points a vote/entry, and then Dec 17th it’s added to PD?

So NOT a weekly thing, but for a special occasion… Christmas, new year (Inc Chinese), easter, July 4th (no not that reason, cos it’s my 50th next year!)

Just 4/5 times a year

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea :thumbsup: