New FCC Listing - Soundcore Ace A1

I checked the numbers of the FCC listing. @ndalby

Different item, the Flare Mini is A3167…this A1 is A3151…unless I missed another A series being posted this morning…even the bases look different…

The A0 I posted here is A3150…perhaps they are starting a new series?

4 Likes

I’m really confused. Whatever…

Nice find @kumar.sachin! Sorry for thinking your reposted :disappointed::disappointed:

no worries, someone has to watch for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m super exited to see these two released! I guess the flare mini is the “new flare speaker” that @AnkerTechnical teased earlier this year :grin:.

Anker has so many products I want :joy:. I wish I could afford them all :joy:.

Just from soundcore there are 5 items

1. Soundcore Space NC
  2. Icon
  3. Icon mini
  4. Flare mini
  5. Whatever this one is called.

I also wouldn’t mind the model zero or zero+ :joy:. The flare+ looks pretty nice too :joy:

Some kind of mini speaker.
The item seems to be solid and sturdy.
But the sound?
We will see.
Sure some experienced newbies will have to test those.:stuck_out_tongue:

This looks to be an updated mini, so we have the Soundcore mini/mini 2/ and now the Ace A1

Many, many speakers with quite the same outlook.
Those are perfect for comparing😉

Wow, so many new products. definitely confusing for me, which is outdated, which one is latest etc., but, will find out eventually…

I have # 1 and 3 :wink:

1 Like

wow nice speaker!

oooOOohhhh Interesting!

Hopefully it has USB C

Soundcore should build Smart Assistant into it, Google Assistant & Alexa with option to use one of these…

They did say the majority of products to be released this year will have USB-C so we shall see

1 Like

So all you USB-C fans will be satisfied.
I suppose can be charged by USB-c and USB - micro

Happy Easter🐇

Though I would love to see USB-C on all devices, I hate to spend more money getting these USB -C cables,… have tons and tons of microUSB cables (70% from Anker alone) unless it is for multicharger (such as PowerWave+ pad and watch holder)

Hope Anker will start providing USB-C compatible cable for these / along with these devices

They would probably include the cable, but not the charging adapters…

This looks so cute I love it how small it looks and the shape of it is interesting