Nebula Mars Giveaway WINNER

Awesome congrats

1 Like

Congratulations!!! The level of fun had just begun. Sun or rain, day or night, by train or by flight, you can now use your Nebula under the starlight.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your summer

1 Like

Congrats, @bleaum ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations, enjoy it!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Go enjoy the Nebula with the kiddos. Cherish every moment you guys spend with each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @bleaum now you have no excuse to not have the best outdoor movies on your block! :joy::grin:

1 Like

Congrats. Anker, keep up the good work.

1 Like

@bleaum, congrats on winning! That is an awesome and very rewarding challenge! My kids are 6 and 7. The summer fun with the family is always a blast and some great memories get created.

Thank you for the chance at an awesome giveaway, @AnkerOfficial!

3 Likes

congrats on winning hope you enjoy your new Nebula Mars :grin:

2 Likes

congrat, enjoy your new product

2 Likes

@bleaum Liked you summer to remember congratulation!:smiley:

1 Like

We will have different contests every week! Stay tuned!:grin:

1 Like

Hello, @AnkerOfficial ! It’s me, @bleaum and I’m writing because I still haven’t received a confirmation email regarding my address. I sent an email to Anker marketing, being afraid that somehow I missed it (although I’ve been stalking my inbox like a crazy fiend!), but haven’t received a response from that email either. If you just haven’t sent the email yet, I’m sorry to pester you! In the event that you have- Would you please be so kind to resend it? I simply cannot wait to get my hands on my new Nebula!

Thanks Anker!
Helena

1 Like

Hi. I’m sure I read on another post that they’d been off for a few days and were catching up. I’m sure you’ll get it soon x

1 Like

it takes them days usually.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

Ahhhh. It’s been days already, but if they’re behind then that may explain why. Thanks for letting me know!

No worries @bleaum, I will follow your shipping issue! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I just sent a reply email with my info.

Thanks again, Anker!