My Review of The SoundBuds Digital IE10

That is dedication! Great review! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review @elmo41683 :thumbsup: Picked up these last year on a Amazon sale and while they are good I didnā€™t feel they matched up to the ā€˜thenā€™ premium cost sound wise (when tested against my Sony Studio Master headphones).

Surprised they are being discontinued so fast, perhaps to make way for a new DAC over ear version :thinking:

I do agree that while they are good there are other headphones that are better, but then again itā€™s hard for in ear headphones to be compared to true studio monitors[quote=ā€œndalby, post:15, topic:57762, full:trueā€]
Great review @elmo41683 :thumbsup: Picked up these last year on a Amazon sale and while they are good I didnā€™t feel they matched up to the ā€˜thenā€™ premium cost sound wise (when tested against my Sony Studio Master headphones).

Surprised they are being discontinued so fast, perhaps to make way for a new DAC over ear version :thinking:
[/quote]

Great and very review, and thanks for sharing as always!

This seems strange because I just saw this product on the power user page recently.

Thanks @joshuad11 it was probably the one I claimed haha. I been wanting these and couldnā€™t find it for sale and then it poped up on the lower user and instantly I jumped at it. I have to say apple is much better at audio than android phones, even the high end phones just donā€™t compare to the sound from iphones

2 Likes

In terms of built-in speakers or when connecting via Bluetooth or wired or what are you referring to exactly?

Sorry I meant in general. Sound quality just seems better with headphones and bluetooth.

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ I guess I hadnā€™t ever noticed that before.

I strictly use android as my main phone, but I never realized the difference until I got to test them side by side. So I was the same as you and never noticed until now

1 Like

Best phones on the planet fella :iphone:

Itā€™s back! Unclear exactly whatā€™s changed.

https://amazon.com/dp/B01HNXPSEO

I did think it was odd that they would send a product out for review via PU program if it was going to be discontinuedā€¦

Yea that is strange, I know they said they were discontinuing them so maybe this is a new revised model. Would make sense of that was the case, but what changed is beyond meā€¦I canā€™t read chinese

1 Like

I would like to see Anker include a lightning splitter or change the connector on their lightening headphones so you can charge the phone up too while these are plugged in.

Having said that. These look pretty damn sexy

Price is down to $22. If I recall correctly, thatā€™s a fair amount less than what they were last time.

Possibly trying to shift older stock as it doesnā€™t appear to have changed spec wise plus it has been mentioned by @AnkerOfficial that the IE10 line were to be discontinued and/or not developed further. Most likely the slack will be taken up by Zolo, if not SoundCoreā€¦

nice review! :blush:

@joshuad11 @elmo41683

Yes, this is our last batch of inventory. It will discontinued until it sold out.:grin:

good review. I like the pictures

I find it interesting that itā€™s still available.

https://amazon.com/dp/B01HNXPSEO