My Liberty Air Review

Seems like pushing it down with a bit of force popped them back up. Haven’t had any issues so far but I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

Great review & detail @Kevin_Luc , thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

Good job with the review. Thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

I do like the look of these. Totally missed these when they come out :thinking:

Thanks for review are they comfortable? I have issues with ear buds either they don’t stay in or can be painful.

It’s all a matter of getting the right eartip to suite your comfort. I wear mine 8 to 10 hours a day and often forget I have them in

2 Likes

Sounds like your experience was/is very similar to mine. Soundcore Liberty Air - My Experience

Does your charging case fall over? Mine does, it won’t stand up straight, which is probably my biggest gripe.

I also thought it was interesting you and I had similar issues with the packaging, but we both agree it’s a very minor complaint in the grand scheme of things.

Charging case doesn’t stand upright but it does when upside down. It definitely needs design improvements.
Ver 2 is coming soon.

Yup but I usually just lie it down since it’s the same way with Airpods.

Your review was actually what motivated me to write one in the first place, so thank you!

1 Like

Comfy but my ears are a bit wear so it takes some adjustments to get them to properly seal sometimes. Maybe like 9/10 times I can put them in with no issues but the 1/10 I have to play with it a little to make it fit right. I think the stock ear tips that are preinstalled are perfect for me.

Geez that was fast. Did they say what they’re improving? It sucks that we just got them and they’re replacing them with an improved version already.

Keep us posted on V2

Hopefully we see type C make an appearance with V2 :wink::wink: @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

is anyone having quality issues on calls? i receive good wuailty but have been advised by theother party on call thatthe quality stinks…thanks in advance

I have no issues with call quality. Have you tried a fresh repairing of the headphones to your phone? Also try to give the top and bottom of your earbuds a blow, to see if there is any debris blocking the mic

Hi. I have the Zolo Liberty headphones. Is it worth the change? SALUDOS desde Chile!

You made a good job.
Especially showing, there is a really lot of wasted, useless plastic regarding the package. :rage:

This must be altered and improved of course.

Great review!

Wow - those look a lot like the apple version. I think these are definitely the best deal for Android users.

Great review! I like the suggestions you gave :wink:. Anyone have an update on wether or not any of these suggestions have been implemented on the newer model?