Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

At Anker, we believe in constant innovation. To power that innovation we rely heavily on insight, reviews, and advice from a crew of some of the friendliest, kindest, smartest (did we mention best-looking?) people you’ve ever met—Anker Community members.

That’s why today, we’re giving a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helps make this place what it is. We want to get to know you and shine a spotlight on some very special Community members on our Honor Roll. We’re also giving away 10 exciting gift packs to those who participate in our discussion in the comments.

Powered by You

Your helpful, well-written, and thought-provoking contributions have served to make this Community a truly amazing place in only several short months. Since September 2016, we’ve…

• Hosted 1494 unique discussion threads
  • Garnered 11459 likes
  • Seen 14493 total posts (whew!)
  • Welcomed 25603 awesome people into our Community

That’s a lot of new friends!

The All-Star Honor Roll

One thing that any online forum needs is a good moderation team. Boy, do we have that covered. Let’s have a big round of applause for our hard-working moderators, ndalby and TechnicallyWell. Excellent job!

Let’s also recognize some of our most dedicated and helpful Community members whose contributions move the discussion on our forums. We chose these members based on their post volume and history of constructive participation. Massive props to you fine people.

In no particular order:

There are many more active members supporting us as well. We’re sorry we couldn’t mention all of you here! Tremendous thanks to each and every one of you.

New Here?

We’d be remiss if we didn’t also acknowledge our newest members. Whether you’re brand new here or you’ve been lurking for a few months, please leave us a comment telling us about yourself. We’d love to get to know you!

Gift Pack Giveaway

Our special community gift pack contains:
:one: An Anker PowerCore+ mini Power Bank
:two: An Anker Powerline Lightning Cable (3ft)
:three: An Anker SoundCore nano Bluetooth Speaker

How can you get your gift pack? Simply:

1.Leave a comment below. You can…

:arrow_right: Nominate your favorite member of the Community to our Honor Roll above.

:arrow_right: Introduce yourself. Where are you from? What are some of your hobbies? How do you like to use your favorite Anker products? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or…
:arrow_right: Give us feedback. Tell us your favorite things about the Community, or give us scathing criticism—we don’t mind!

Help out with just one point to be entered to win, or all three if you’re feeling extra motivated.

2. Share this post on Facebook or Twitter.

The Rules

1. We’re giving away 10 Gift Packs. Just leave a comment focusing on one of the points above and share this post on Facebook or Twitter. Winners will be selected at random.

2. Country: US, UK, Canada, and Germany only.

3. Prizes are limited to one per person.

4. Prizes cannot be refunded or replaced for non-quality issues.

5. Event runs from May 15th 00:00 PDT to May 19th 23:59 PDT.

6. Prizes will be shipped before May 31st 2017. When the event has ended we’ll email the winners.

7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

30 Likes

This community is fantastic, it allows us to get all the latest news from you Anker as well as meeting Anker fans from all over the world and sharing our experiences from Anker products we have.

3 Likes

Yipeeee!!! Another giveaway. :slight_smile: I am a photography & GoPro hobbyist. On the weekend, my husband, myself & our chihuahua (my profile pic) love to go down to the beach to take pictures/videos and to meet new people. I always have an Anker battery bank in my backpack. Lately, it’s been the 10000mAh. That helps keep my GoPro, iPhone, and Apple Watch charged. I also carry a couple of Anker cables… USB C, Lightning, and Mini USB. I totally trust Anker with all my electronic needs. Thanks Anker for some awesome dependable products. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have used many anker products. Charging has never been this efficient. I personally own the 5 port quick charger, 2 portable quickchargers sizes 20000 and 26800, dozens of powerline+ cables, and the bluetooth headphones.

4 Likes

I love anker. been a customer for a few years. purchased for my family too.

3 Likes

The community is pretty good. Seems like nice people and knowledgeable.

4 Likes

I am from Colorado, I do volunteer work for several non-profits, and I am an avid amateur radio operator. I use Anker products when I travel, and with Amateur Radio portable operations.

6 Likes

I’m EviL Ras from London, UK! I’ve been an Anker fan for years now, and as i make purchasing decisions in work, i tend to buy anker equipment as it lasts, and gets great feedback from the staff! I try to make youtube videos when i can, but can certainly improve at this!

6 Likes

The problem with Anker is that I did not find anything negative with the products I own from you.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!!! I am from a small town in upstate New York called Greene (about 3 hours from NYC - yes there are other places in NY besides the City!!!) I love to read, listen to music on my Anker Soundcore, I love hiking waterfalls and we have some real beauties in upstate NY, I love my Anker car charger which keeps me and a friend powered up while on the road and my portable Anker Powercore 5000 for when I am away from any other power source (like hiking waterfalls or at an amusement park). Thank you Anker for making such great products and standing behind them!!

6 Likes

Im from scotland im an average student use anker astro e1 at school because i usually run out of juice. Found out about anker through my uncles bought my astro e1 and then found out my mum needed a quick charge charger bought it from anker and had no issues with any of you products. The charger is cheaper than the oem one.

5 Likes

Used a ton of anker products and enjoyed every bit of them. :slight_smile: the batteries are the longest lasting and gjve the quickest charge

5 Likes

I have 2 Anker powerbanks and they work great. Ideal for Ingress which drains the phone battery mercilessly. I also have several Anker cables which seem to outlast and outperform other brands.

6 Likes

To me @cava3395 is a good nominee for me because they were always up for a good chat in past giveaways.

8 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m from California and i use Anker’s power banks heavily. I’m a motorcycle rider and i love to take long trips during my weekend or whenever possible. i currently have 7 Anker power banks and i take most of them when i go on my road trips for my phone and for my friend if they need them too. its saved me many times having these banks with me and im so happy that i discovered Anker just last year when i began doing all these road trips. i still plan to get more from Anker and all these giveaways also is a big plus. once again thank you @AnkerOfficial for all the giveaways that you do (and that i have won) and for the amazing products you make.

6 Likes

this has been a great place to find out useful information - from germantown tn

2 Likes

I am excited for another awesome Anker giveaway. They always have great quality products at the best prices. I use my phone a lot for work and require the charger to keep up with everyone. The 3ft cord is helpful.

2 Likes

I love Cava3395 we have great talks about things and we both like the same things. I love using anker products from their portable chargers on trips to just charging my devices at home. No matter the product from Anker I can expect the best from them!

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m Joe from Leipzig, Germany, and I probably couldn’t go for a day without my PowerCore to charge my iPhone/iPad, neither privately nor professionally! Moreover, I couldn’t even go a night without my Anker charger and cable, so you guys are pretty much accompanying me 24/7! :blush:
Thanks for your great products and for giveaways like this one!

4 Likes

My favorite anker product is my vacuum. I always wanted one but wouldn’t allow myself to spend that much :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:on me until I pulled a back muscle. That is one of the best purchases I ever made. :+1: It has saved me that much money in time. I do love my charging devices too. :joy::ok_hand:t2:they have so :muscle:t2:.

3 Likes