Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

It was mentioned that winners will be notified by email, so it’s possible @AnkerOfficial might not post a list…plus it’s the weekend so most likely if a list does get posted it won’t be until tomorrow at the earliest…

3 Likes

I love Anker products and have used them for years. What I really need is a multi-function product. I would really like a soundcore bluetooth speaker, a powercore battery pack, and a google assistant all in one device. A huge bonus would be incorporated cables or a space to store my powerline cable.

1 Like

Feel free to continue sharing your comments, but just to let you know, the giveaway has closed.
A few days ago, Anker made a post about the Google Assistant, and that they are working on it so that should be exciting!
Also, Anker already has a Bluetooth speaker with a built in battery pack! I’m not sure if you can access Siri/Google Assistant through it though…
Here it is if you want to check it out.

Winners already announced here :grin: Emails will go out soon

1 Like

Apparently the speaker I linked you to is unavailable at the moment. I’m sure it will be back in stock soon!

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

Wowee, never thought I’d make it on Honor Roll! Thanks a lot guys!
It’s a pleasure helping out community members and Anker fans, and I definitely love supporting a company that I feel is worthy of my time and money. I use Anker products on a day to day basis and they remind me to come and check up on the forum every now and then!

2 Likes

Thank you all for this great honor, I am pleased to be a member of this community, a place where you can express your ideas and proposals :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Great Job Community Members!. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Update: IT DOES WORK WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT!

hi my name is curt l and i live in a very hot mesa az:sweat:, i enjoy listening to Pandora while at work or even i heart radio. if i was to have say the anker portable charger i would use it while traveling whether it be to nc or prescott az.

i have been told that the anler products are a very good product but have yet to experience it but hope to in the future.
I enjoy looking at the community boards due to i can learn form other people on the products and how they are performing so that i can make a decision on whether or nor to but at a later time.

3 Likes

Would love to try Anker products, I have heard alot of good things about them…

1 Like

All the top community members should become moderators in my opinion

4 Likes

Anker products are really good. I have used anker portable battery charger in past. I charged it nearly an year ago. last week i had to travel and the portable charger was still able to charge my mobile

1 Like

How is everyone doing? My name is Vi3toutsider…

Im a starting Youtuber please check out my channel!

2 Likes

Hi Vi3toutsider,

Welcome to join the community.
If you ave any product reviews related to Anker innovations, please don’t mind sharing it here.:grin: