Marvel vs DC

Was Shazam really good? I’ve debated going to see it

2 Likes

It’s not your big production, but its a great story. The actors do a great job and the story is extremely similar to the comic book reboot. I strongly recommended. Make sure don’t set your expectations at Endgame level of course. But its a good solid 4.0/5 maybe 4.5/5.

Even I know those old Batman movies.
The first ones are always the best. :wink:
Nicholson and Keaton, fantastic.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think so. Like @tugar32 said, don’t set your exceptions on Endgame level.

We’ve adopted all 4 of our kids out of the foster system and foster children play a BIG role in this movie. It was awesome to be able to take our kids to a movie they can kind of relate to.

The foster aspect aside, the movie was just done really well. There was a lot of well placed comedic moments, the story was great, the acting was really good, the CGI wasn’t obvious. I think it may be one of my favorite DC movies. Definitely worth the watch.

3 Likes

Marvel all the way no doubt about it!!!

Haven’t seen it yet but it’s on my list of films to see

1 Like

Watched Endgame today, best Marvel movie to date, glad I had re-watched the previous movies.

3 Likes

I watched it yesterday was so happy

2 Likes

Marvel movie stories has gone really boring lately. I loved the first 3 Ironman movies but now its all about CG effects. Same with Spiderman movies…

Marvel has just announced 8 new movies coming up as part of Phase 4, these are expected to have new characters… There is much more excitement about what the new changes will look like…

1 Like

8 More? Looking forward to more superhero movies :sunglasses:

Has someone saw that now they are making Mr Fantastic look like John Krasinski

2 Likes

I am so excited for phase four cant wait for all of these movies to come out

I also just started watching the flash which yes i am aware is not marvel but its actually pretty good. only issue i have so far is that its kind of predictable.

1 Like

I only hope they renew the contracts with the existing actors ( as much as possible) and not bring new faces…

1 Like

i want new faces but also some new characters like i want a nice transition if possible ya know

As much as I hope, they definitely will be new faces. With recently released salaries of Marvel stars… Disney Marvel will surely try to cut down on then with new faces

Anker should do some kind of partnership with Disney Marvel and release some limited Edition Anker Products for Marvel themes such as they did for Ninetendo switch / dBrand skins thing going on.

There are lot of fans who would go for the grabs

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial are you listening?

I’m looking forward to them potentially merging aspects of the MCU ie X-Men / Fantastic 4 with the Avengers cast.

I’d love to see that include Deadpool but sadly it won’t happen :pensive: