Marvel vs DC

i’m a marvel fan and i can’t wait to watch endgame!

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you the difference of who was what?

Aren’t they all just avengers anyways? Does being a DC give them power to finally kill thanos? (Is that a thing???)

I’m with you tbh the :joy:. I don’t reallt know anything :joy::joy::joy:

Both are comic book companies. Marvel is one batch of hero’s and dc is another batch.

Marvel group of heroes is set to grow with Disney’s acquisition of Fox characters for X-Men and more… and then there was a Universal’s Dark Universe? … which completely when Dark after the Mummy Reboot

Marvel Characters: https://www.marvel.com/explore

DC Characters: https://www.dccomics.com/characters

2 Likes

I used to be a huge DC fan but they really ruined it with Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad.

DC all the way, but I have say Marvel did a great job with their MCU. Most of the Marvel characters are a copy of DC character(the most popular)I believe that the only character from DC that it’s a copy from Marvel is Aquaman-Namor. When it comes to animation DC is way superior but for some reason WB was not patient enough or Zack Snyder was to greedy trying to do so much in so little time.

1 Like

I gotta say Marvel. I love the X-Men and Wolverine movies :+1: and Deadpool too

1 Like

I love them both, as each has their own quirks.

1 Like

I knew that much, I just couldn’t tell you who was who from which brand.

1 Like

As long as the plot of the film is good and it is at least rated ages 12 or above, I’m fine with either side :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of both. Film wise I think Marvel have had better content than DC in the last few years.

1 more sleep til I get to see Endgame :slight_smile::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I’m a Marvel fan, movie-wise. I don’t think there’s a lot of DC movies fans out there.

Marvel fan all the way!! Iron Man will always be my favorite!

1 Like

I’d rather wait until John wick 3 comes out.

3 Likes

Less than 6 hours to wait for me :raised_hands:t2::scream:

And @MacBlank I can’t wait for that either :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sitting in the cinema now waiting for it to start.

Back on in about 4 hrs lol

3 Likes

Enjoy!!! No spoiling too much

2 Likes

Was pretty good - but if I’m being honest I don’t think it lived up to my expectation.

Don’t know it’s thats cus my expectations were too high or not lol

Maybe when others have seen it - they can share their opinions

2 Likes

Now we are talking! The John Wick movies are action-packed ass-kicking masterpieces. Those are definitely 2 of my favorites movies. Keanu Reeves is just great!

1 Like