Mac Menu Bar Customization

Hey everyone hope you’re all doing well,
Yesterday I was downloading different Mac tools to help my Mac life get a little nicer. I was wondering what ones if any you guys have downloaded and what you recommend
The ones I have currently are:
Spectacle: free
Which allows you to snap and customize how you move your different windows about the screen with present keyboard commands to move them
Alfred: free
Which is similar to apples spotlight however has more features and is overall a better experience
F.lux: free
This one is one of my favorites because it automatically filters out the blue light and displays softer charmer colors on the screen as it gets later in the day to reduce eyes
Strain at night.

Can’t wait to here what you all have!

1 Like

Menu Bar or Touch Bar?

1 Like

Wish I could help you I don’t own a Mac. Good luck though

There are real free programs for the Mac?
Apple is improving! :grin:
But If the sell their products so expensive they can do it!

I use 1Password, DayOne, JumpCut, and Alfred daily. 1Password to me, is a must have. I hate having to remember passwords. DayOne is a journal app…let’s me get my daily thoughts out. JumpCut is a cut/paste app that saves onto a clipboard. And of course, you already know what Alfred is all about. Those are the apps I use every day.

2 Likes

I have a MacBook Air so I have no Touch Bar but honestly either suggestions are welcome Incase I upgrade in the future. Just trying to see what apps of any form are out there that help with productive and are a must in people’s lives

1 Like

caffeine, coconut battery, bettersnaptool

I just got coconut battery yesterday it seems pretty cool thanks for the suggestion

1 Like