Looking for driver/software for an old gaming mouse

Looking for driver + software for this product: https://www.dragonblogger.com/review-of-the-anker-2000dpi-laser-gaming-mouse/

Thanks.

That’s an old mouse. I would contact support and see if they can send you the driver/software or tell where to find it. support@anker.com

Hello everyone!!!

Just stumbled across this thread and couldn’t resist offering some advice! Finding drivers and software for old equipment can sometimes seem quite difficult and sometimes even impossible.

Speaking from personal experience, I once had a vintage joystick that needed some serious drivers. But here’s the thing - after some detective work and virtual archaeology, I discovered a wonderful program called “RetroDriverFinder Deluxe”. It’s like a treasure map for outdated drivers. It’s for those devices that don’t get new specialized software.

Now for the Anker 2000dpi laser gaming mouse - speaking of which, I’ve heard rave reviews about it! Smooth as butter precision, folks. What do you think of this gaming mouse? Can you give it a rating? I’m very interested to hear a review on a retro item like this.

Speaking of software, I recommend the MacroMastermind Pro. In my opinion, it’s perfect for fine-tuning your gaming mouse to your liking. Since I work in an office, computer mice often have to be customized for each employee, and since I am a system administrator in one of the largest deutsches softwareentwicklung unternehmen, quite a few people pass through me asking for help with computer mouse customization, and this program saves me!

So ktchong, here’s the gist: To solve your gaming mouse driver dilemma, I would also recommend trying “DriverSeeker Titan”. It’s like a digital bloodhound that ferrets out drivers from the past. Will help you if MacroMastermind Pro didn’t seem convincing enough or something went wrong.

Hope you consider my tips and it helps you with your problem. Trying to be helpful

1 Like

Would like to know if there is any driver problem with LINUX?
If so, are you familiar with?

I don’t use such a gaming mouse.
In my age I am totally out of this gaming business.
I have better things to do regarding those few years I have. :grinning:

btw.
The LINUX-community is very helpful solving such problems (drivers etc).
All those problems showing up using WIN I never had with LINUX.:grinning: