1 Like

I hope that’s a good thing :confused:

Congratulations @TechMan on Lv9 :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @TechMan u levelled up fasttt

1 Like

Lol, it’s been 8-1/2 weeks :joy:

Now, you’ll notice the difference.

All the points til now, is the same as the next level 6k points.

It took 6000pts to get to level 9, and it’s 6000 more to level 10. Than another 6000 to level 11, and so on until level 13

@techman bringing the ruckus! Congrats!

It will be looking like a never ending race… long long way to go, 6K points is hard to get through, will take some time

congrats @TechMan

1 Like

Yes it’s a trudge, and I def felt it going from 10-11. Don’t know why it felt harder than 9-10‽

1 Like

Is it possible that they adjusted the point system during that time?

Nope :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

congrats to everyone who leveled up glad to see some regulars thrown in there

1 Like

@TechMan you spam whore you…j/k
Gratz on the level up, and they thought I leveled fast before Craziness. You should do like I do and mark and tag each prior level up to track how long it takes

2 Likes

1- Jan 3rd— 1 day— 100
2- Jan3rd— 0 days— 150
3- Jan 6th— 3 days— 300
4- Jan 28th— 15 days— 700
5- Feb 5th— 8 days— 1,500
6- Feb 14th— 9 days— 2,500
7- Mar 1st— 15 days— 4,000
8- Mar 21st— 20 days— 6,000
9- May 21st— 61 days— 12,000

Here it is (sorta).

Left colum, level. Second to left, date I leveled up. Second to right, amount of days to level up (didn’t count the first one since I didn’t post til January 3rd). Right colum, amount of points required to level up.

@Tank I don’t feel like doing the math go figure out how long it takes me to get points or anything lol. Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow.

1 Like

Guys dont take so much pain tracking levels… Just search for system messages for level changes and dates… keep it simple :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol @Tank made me :neutral_face: :sweat:

1 Like

Got to say, it’s brilliant points scoring!! :ok_hand:

1 Like