Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Is it not a little bit cynical that 666 is very good in China where it is in other parts of the world the number of the devil.

Just received my prize in the mail today and it was also a red Powercore Fusion, thanks @AnkerOfficial!:grin: This is such perfect timing because we just lost power from the storm in CT but my phone is charged enough to make this post haha

1 Like

What part of CT are you in?
I’m jealous y’all got yours already, still waiting for mine

Burlington, just 30 min from Hartford. Are you from CT as well?

I’m from Bridgeport, but I live in Vermont now

Not all the prizes are same :grin:

1 Like

Well, we do have an idiom: 六六大顺 (六means six),which means “everything goes smoothly”. :smile:

2 Likes

Good to know you like it! :grin:

2 Likes

D’oh, but what if we all wanted the same thing? That red fusion would have been a killer prize (hehe)

1 Like

So I got my prize, it’s the Eufy Smart plug Mini. While I’m happy, I mean I did win. I think the fusion would have been better. Either way Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Awesome! Super convenient to have a smart switch, especially if you’ve never owned one before. It’s a game changer paired with a smart speaker!

Oh yes, this is gonna power my bedroom light so now I can walk in the room and say “Alexa turn on bedroom light” and no longer have to trip over stuff in try to find the stupid light in the dark. Getting ready to head out to work so I’ll try to set it up when I get off

5 Likes

Yeah I use one for my fan and I love it.

2 Likes

Some people are just never happy :joy::joy::tongue:

Only joking, I think in long run though you will get more use from the smart plug. Although it may end up costing you a fortune as you could enjoy it so much you buy more for around the house lol

2 Likes

I was so unlucky :frowning:

Thought I’d share this that’s a whole lot of 6’s and 8’s

Edit: wasn’t smart to put my DOB online. thanks
@nigelhealy

2 Likes

:smile::smile:
Lucky man!

1 Like

Same birthday as my dad :ok_hand:

1 Like

Young dad😉