Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Anker

Tell us @elmo41683 :stuck_out_tongue:

I culdnt even tell you what it is as I deleted all my emails that were read

:wink: we will wait with you then :thumbsup:

Nice maybe the other products are these which we saw last week as a power draw

@AnkerOfficial was all the prizes the same? @Jesse_Hernandez1 said they got a powercore fusion 5000, so just curious if it was all the same or different

I would have thought the prizes would be different, otherwise if not, only US members had a chance of winning as the Fusion is only available/suited to US sockets...

Post 776! How is it that you gotten your prizes before the valentine day contest ?!!!

777 do I get anything for being 777

No. The 4 numbers selected contained a 6 or 8 or both :thumbsup:

Is it not a little bit cynical that 666 is very good in China where it is in other parts of the world the number of the devil.

Just received my prize in the mail today and it was also a red Powercore Fusion, thanks @AnkerOfficial!:grin: This is such perfect timing because we just lost power from the storm in CT but my phone is charged enough to make this post haha

What part of CT are you in?
I'm jealous y'all got yours already, still waiting for mine

Burlington, just 30 min from Hartford. Are you from CT as well?

I'm from Bridgeport, but I live in Vermont now

Not all the prizes are same :grin:

Well, we do have an idiom: 六六大顺 (六means six),which means "everything goes smoothly". :smile:

Good to know you like it! :grin:

D'oh, but what if we all wanted the same thing? That red fusion would have been a killer prize (hehe)

So I got my prize, it's the Eufy Smart plug Mini. While I'm happy, I mean I did win. I think the fusion would have been better. Either way Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Awesome! Super convenient to have a smart switch, especially if you've never owned one before. It's a game changer paired with a smart speaker!