#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

Unfair!!!
US, UK, CA…
and the rest of the world doesnt exist :rage:

2 Likes

What other countries? Oh you mean Russia.

4 Likes

Yes it’s possible, BUT take a look at the shipping costs.:anguished:
So your advice is really a joke!

2 Likes

Well this is awesome. I hate to see perfectly good products go to waste due to returns.

3 Likes

If the eBay site is the only way to purchase this could be a tough sell. Currently the powercore 1000 is 35.99 CAD on Amazon with 2 day shipping. On eBay it is 14.99 plu 13.67 USD which converts to 37.19 CAD for refurbished and 2 to 3 weeks delivery…haha. Hope it gets better. :wink:

4 Likes

Most likely it will be controlled via Amazon Warehouse deals as that’s most UK members options for direct purchase. Looking forward though to seeing some reviews on the refurbished items to see if they match up on quality and/or if they will come with documentation advising of ‘user wear’ etc…

3 Likes

Depending on the product but usually I’ll buy preowned items but never thought of buying used power banks or speakers if I’m in need of something i most definitely think of going through anker do used products stuff stuff comes with warranty

1 Like

Always good to have more buying options, although as others have said, I don’t know that I would ever buy a used power bank.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind another powerbank or even the speaker. Refurbished or new, given the internals I would expect them to work the same.
#JustLikeNew

1 Like

Great Idea and wonderful case example of responsible reverse logistics.

2 Likes

would love to review one

1 Like

This looks pretty AMAZING! My husband would love!

1 Like

Shared, i hope i win :slight_smile:

I would love to try a refurbished product, and would be happy to give a review on my Twitter :slight_smile: #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Id love to try the SoundCore #JustLikeNew

1 Like

This would be great to try out! #justLikeNew

1 Like

I have no problems with refurbished products! I buy them frequently, and would love to become a Certified Pre-Owned tester. I’m sure they are #JustLikeNew! Rest assured, everyone will hear how great they are.

1 Like

Love Anker Products, would love to try out the #SoundCore #Anker #JsutLikeNew

1 Like

Woow !! Big surprise to have this amazing oportunity to get access to all this products certified by profesionals, I own a several Anker gadgets, their warranty department is awesome and superior quality on all their products. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

seems legit

1 Like