Its coming.... the new wakey

This sounds like a great addition to the Anker line and would be a great addition to a bedroom. I have wondered why no one has come out with this before.

1 Like

Red would look amazing!! I hate when they go with basic colors

I know right, there are so many more colors that would make it look even more attractive.

Yea man. I’ll start with 2 basic colors, white and black. Or at least Anker’s blue instead of black. Same with phones, they used to release black and gray. Now they are starting to
release more colors

2 Likes

@ikari04warrior Agreed! First basic colors then make them in all sorts of colors. Hopefully Anker will sell a black one with their first release! I’m ready to make that purchase like NOW!

1 Like

Yea hopefully they release more colors than just white. And it would be even more awesome if you could customize the LED lights on it

2 Likes

REALLY? It is wayyyyy to early for an April’s fools day joke. If this is real then I missed the announcement on the beta testing!!! @Jinksed pictures are worth a thousand words!

If this is true, its getting more weird the way the testers are chosen.:confused:

2 Likes

@jinksed, If you were chosen to beta test this then you are in violation of your NDA that you had to sign in order to test this. You are not suppose to disclose you are testing this, as the product has not been released yet. Further more disclosing this can also get you prevented from future beta test

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport y’all might want to look into this

5 Likes

I have said it and so have others that beta testers are chosen via email, so what is weird about that? It’s the same way they have been doing it for the past few years, the only difference now is that they utilize some power users as well.

1 Like

@Tank I think this is a hoax. Dude only has 1 post since 2016 and that probably is his/her only post. Like I said it is way to early for an April Fools Day joke!

1 Like

Regardless how many post he has, many people were part of the power user program that never posted here so you can’t base in post alone

2 Likes

Was just about to post the same :ok_hand:

Based on the last item I got to beta test…the whole process seemed weird as they were wanting a grading of 1-5 on set questions…not so much reviewing as to what you think was good, bad or could be improved…maybe they changed it though in the last 18 months or so…

1 Like

I cant wait for them to come out with this and dude if youre testing it you cant talk about it because of your NDA. You have to be careful with things like that

1 Like

Smart to screen shot part of me wants it to be in navy but another part doesn’t want him to be breaking his NDA

Would they really choose someone with no posts to beta?

Guess @Jinksed was too excited and wanted let others know there was a navy blue color. However, he violated the terms and perhaps Anker should choose a better candidate to beta test a product next time. That’s it’s this is not a hoax of course

All y’all complaining about someone who gets to beta but never post, you do realize there are a ton of influencer members out there who help get the name and brand known and are not part if this community also it’s not a requirement for people to be part of this community, for us it’s an added perk. Yes I know it may not seem fair to those dedicated here but that’s how it is

5 Likes

That gives an idea how beta testers are chosen. Good to know!

@Jinksed Thanks for being our beta tester, I understand you may be too excited to participant it so as to neglect the NDA rules.

All your relevant comments have been removed by the admin team, please do not disclose further more information, thank you for your understanding.

5 Likes