iOS vs Android / Apple vs Samsung, LG, HTC, and Google... The Ultimate All-Time All-New Battle

That’s right I’m going all the way with Apple iPhone. I believe they have the superior OS and device and features
About what you do with it is unmatched and many many
average phone users has not a clue of the scope of what
it can do or how to use and the many options you have.
On top of that when it comes to social media and apps support again unmatched. Now if ever would pick up and Android phone it would most definitely be Pixel made by Google and Microsoft is my.back up phone in the house.

To each their own… both brands are very useful, it really boils down to a personal decision.

You made some good points, but I don’t think iPhones have a better OS, just a more optimized one. Also, good thing Microsoft is just a backup haha. Average phone users… that’s true!

Yeah, and I wish Android phones still had IR blasters.

It all comes down to customization. One person mention something about controls… Apple has 1 button. Android has 1 with 2 virtual buttons. The only thing apple has over android is the security. We all found out how bullet proof that was when the FBI wanted access to a iPhone and Apple said… nope

iOS devices Three reasons. 1: security 2: way better apps. 3: Droids have to wait outside we serve there kind here. Lol.

This isn’t down to preference but personal ability.

Android phones are easily available for the same / better specifications for less than half the cost of Apple phones, so the only reason someone would wish to deliberately pay more are:

• gullibility. “It is pretty, I like pretty, my opinion is what Apple told me to have” - but of course the gullible don’t know they are gullible, they just bought for reasons they don’t understand.

• lack of mental acumen - Apple is certainly easier, its got far less customisation options so its learn once and you’re there. Now unlike gullibility where people don’t know they are gullible, people mostly do know they like because its simple as they struggle with more complexity.

So I’d expect the typical pro-Apple people to respond with “it simply works” type statements.

Personally, I see specs for a price and I pick on price. If Apple was lower price I’d buy it. It isn’t though, its a lot more expensive so I don’t buy it. The features etc are not relevant as both platforms work.

Now, Android people can be made to complain, they want to have the latest ROM and tweaks so they take a working phone and break it, so those who like Android for customisation often are complaining too.

1 Like

east OR the west :wink: Apple is the best! full stop…Nothing left to speak on this topic anymore as this is the reality hard as stone, rock solid…

:joy::joy: Eight years ago that was pretty true

Are you more excited for the next Galaxy S9 or the New IPhone 10? Tell me why below!

Interesting that I didn’t even get a notification of your reply… :thinking:

I’m more excited to see the folding phone supposedly called the Galaxy X (10). I have dreamed of having a folding phone or even a see through one like they have in the movie Real Steel

1 Like

I was a long-time Apple fan. I owned the original iPhone, the 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 6. And I also had an iPad 2 and now an iPad Air. It was great, except for the price, and the updates that would slow my devices down.

Then I switched to Android, with a OnePlus 5. And I have to say, I can’t go back to Apple anymore. Android stock on the OnePlus is a real pleasure to use. You have much more power to tweak your OS, and better customize it to your tastes.

And you get that for a fraction of the price of an iPhone :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 yr later…i dont know what to buy, iphone xr or s9? give me ur opinions…

I bought a Samsung s9+ on Black Friday for $450. price was good, it outperforms the iPhone, and it’s got an expandable microSd slot. The only thing I dislike is that the curved sides make it hard to hold :rolling_eyes:

I’ve also owned several iphones, a moto, and have multiple other tablets and devices at work.

dont you think iphones are simple? is the software difficult to get used to(samsung)?

How about both? I use a Pixel but have an iPad too, as long as the apps are compatible with both and can sync to all devices, it all works well.

I think iPhones are complicated, actually. They force you to use itunes, icloud, etc. to get to your pictures and documents. Android (samsung) is much easier to just plug into the computer and trade files back and forth. Apple makes you use their software, which can get really complicated. Also, it’s much easier to expand storage to android phones, where iPhones make you pay more for storage without the option to expand. On my samsung galaxy s9+ I put an extra 128GB of storage simply by adding a microsd card.

For me, learning Android was no problem. I mean, it was frustrating for the first week or two, but it only took a little persistence and a few google ession s to learn what I needed, but I’ve never looked back, and altogether, I think Android is simpler that apple.

1 Like

Thanks for the help @ryandhazen

Of course! Just don’t let learning a new system scare you away :slight_smile: