[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

No need to rub it in :joy:

1 Like

Just changed my mind, now I need the PowerStrip 3 in black… @joshuad11 release is early this month?

1 Like

No concrete information, but I suspect the release is near for all three.

I’d like either but esp the 3 way extension but with at least 1 USBC pd+

Any word on the release of these powerstrips? Been looking at Amazon and nothing yet! I need the three outlet strip like now!!!

1 Like

No signs of an imminent release.

1 Like

Look ugly :roll_eyes:

@AnkerTechnical
Just swap the plug, and send to Europe/UK

I know the factory makes UK/EU plugs.

@joshuad11 Any info? I really need one of these like super soon. Will be traveling again and would love to have it.

Seems like you may have to wait a bit longer

1 Like

Yeah, I did see josh’s reply with “No signs of an imminent release” but maybe… just maybe he might have heard some info, it has been over 2 weeks now.

Release is not imminent.

@AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical might be able to give you a general idea of when the product is currently scheduled to become available.

In the meantime, would any of these options work for you?

1 Like

I think Anker offers other power strips, have you considered those?

Edit: @joshuad11 beat me to it :joy:

Hmmm… Well yes they would work, but not for my situation. I am looking for 3 outlets with 2 USB ports that can be packed in a travel carry-on bag. The cube is out of the question, the pad only has two outlets, and strip is wayyyy to much than i need. So form factor and amount of outlets is important. I currently have a tripp-lite 3 outlet surge protector but its getting old and I need to replace it.

Think Anker will make a tower? I was using one the other day and really liked how accessible all the plugs were…

1 Like

Why Cube out of the question? Too big? I pack mine in my carry on all the time.

Why is the cube out of the question? It’s literlaly exactly what you want. 3 outlets and 2 USB ports. It’s extremely small, which makes it perfect for travel.

I’m really confused…

1 Like

@gAnkster The cube looks cool, but yes it is too bulky. I already carry a ton of stuff and just need a slim form factor. I really like the PowerStrip Pad but it is only 2 outlets… Also I do not need the extra length of power cable and these new strips are a perfect fit for what I need.

2.4 inches on each side… that’s not that big :man_shrugging:

It’s actually kinda big:

But it does fit in my bag:

I have liked having the cable length. Initially I thought it would get in the way, but it’s been really nice. Handy to reach a distant outlet at an airport that everybody’s already crowded around :laughing:

I think a 2 foot retractable cable would be awesome.

1 Like