Introducing Roav Leaf Blower!

Haha, nice. I predicted this when they released the chainsaw :joy:

2 Likes

This looks good, but I would be hesitant to try it. I have used battery powered leaf blowers before and they all claimed so and so and ended up disappointing me. I would have to see real world use and reviews/ videos of it in action before I decide to buy one.
It would be great along with the chainsaw to cut and clear the downed trees in the back back of our yard

1 Like

@Tank I thought of something. Electric equipment like the chainsaw, wouldn’t work for proffesional landscaping well, because you can’t instantly recharge it. We could bring extra batteries, but that’s kind of a pain. I realized this the other day after you said something about it, and I looked into them.

1 Like

This seems expensive for me.

2 Likes

That doesn’t have the power or cfm for that price. There are blowers on the market that sell for around that price have double the power and may get 45 minutes of run time if I remember currently.

This unit is more like a street sweeper powered blower and needs to priced around a 120 or less to complete with the 149 to 169 priced competitor units. My guess is they will have a price drop soon and make it more reasonable.

I do not have sidewalks or a paved drive., so this product will not work for me. But I bet this would be a great option for someone living in the city.

With the release of the saw and now the blower it looks like they be releasing more out door power tools. With product to switch out batteries with this will make a great option for some.

1 Like

Who wants to take a bet on what else they will release that works off these batteries?

String trimmer or hedge trimmers?

1 Like

Neat!

When is the robot lawn cleaner coming out???

2 Likes

Some if the other more professional ones would most likely buy into the tool brand that they already use so they will have the batteries and everything to go with them. For me it would be Milwaukee, and I have a fast charger that charges in 15 minutes so I would always have a 5 amp hour battery ready

2 Likes

I’m excited for the lawn and home improvement line of Roav products.

I have a couple Ryobi Leaf Blowers. They work okay on the driveway, walkways and the garage. Not the best on the grass, which is where I would need the extra power from gas.

@Element321, I’m thinking string trimmer to go along with the current line. But I would love to see a reciprocating saw or a Dremel like utility saw.

I need a new impact wrench. Maybe a new table saw? Tile saw? Lol

4 Likes

Though we have a garden with a huge beech tree,
I prefer a rake.
But I could use it to blow the leaves to my neigbour.
:wink:

3 Likes

LET GUESS :wink::smirk: A ROAV TABLESAW NEXT

3 Likes

LOL :laughing::smile:

2 Likes

I want a eufy robotic lawn mower! :joy:

2 Likes

Roav electric toothbrush?
Roav nose hair clipper?

Roav dog walker?

Robotic teeth cleaner?

Where will this end?

2 Likes

Sounds like a cool idea. Would definitely use it. It almost looks like one you could get from Home Depot!

1 Like

Maybe a Roav lawnmower is next? :joy:

1 Like

Automatic pimples extractor with Smart home and magnetic barriers ( like RoboVac) ( saving the nose from being extracted )

2 Likes

Looks like Anker is expanding into gardening.

1 Like

Why all the negativity folks?
I just bought the new Roav blower and I love it!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! Would you mind leave a review with photos here on the community?

1 Like