Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

I have brought Anker power banks and love them. I take them ever where I go. For you never know when you will need more power. They hold their charge and are dependable. I now have a UE Boom portable speaker and I am not total happy with it, I don’t like that it only has a volume up and down button, which are hard to press. Also I keep on having issue with connecting my Galaxy S7 to it. So now I am looking to replace it and knowing how dependable Anker is with great service and dependable products. I know buying an Anker SoundCore Pro would be a great choice. Also having the option to charge my devices would be awesome.

3 Likes

For me it’s the SoundCore Pro with a volume level for outside user and UK weather proof with its IP rating…

2 Likes

Competition ended “Giveaway runs from June 7th 00:00 PDT to June 11th 23:59 PDT.”,
to be shipped today/tomorrow “Prizes will be shipped before June 14th 2017”

@AnkerOfficial

The 9 winners are…?

I’m so glad the competition opened up to more countries, looks like a first for Italy. Good luck to everyone.

Oh and please on no account let your father play this loudly on their new speaker:

4 Likes

Having owned a SoundCore Sport, I am really excited about either of three new offerings, especially the SoundCore 2

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial This was a fun contest/thread. I enjoyed reading stories about them and their dads, or themselves with their kids.

I have a really close relationship with my dad. And my little girl has my heart.

These kinda contests are crucial in building a brand/company that you trust, feel good about and can share experiences with others like-minded.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Is that how you won? :joy:

1 Like

My dad and I would love one of these. All Anker products are top notch and I am sure they sound great as well.

1 Like

This campaign has ended, I hope we can see you next time.:grin:

2 Likes

Super Awesome Speakers!!! I want More More More!!!

This campaign has ended, I hope we can see you next time.:grin:

In some songs there’s a strange pumping effect; low notes go to high notes really suddenly and its quite distracting. Im assuming this is due to an aggressive limiter or am I the only one with this problem?

1 Like

Has the SoundCore Pro been discontinued @AnkerOfficial? It hasn’t been available on Amazon for some time.

Yes, we are improving the quality of SoundCore Pro, hope it will comeback soon.

2 Likes

I love these new speakers. Awesome job Anker.

This is the perfect excuse to get yet another Bluetooth speaker and gift my older models :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Nice.Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Hi my friend, welcome to join the community, a special username and avatar can help me to recognize you, would you mind to change it?

Good luck everyone!

1 Like