Introducing DashCam Duo | 20% Launch Discount

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerTechnical I keep getting this pop up whenever I click on the link.

Not.one of those hyperlinks open.

All I get, is an Amazon dog!

Not sure if due to being USA Amazon, and I’m UK Amazon… Although it usually opens still

Yes! the links go to doggies! They don’t work. But this one works here

3 Likes

PLOTTWIST! They didn’t really release the product, that’s why there’s no webpage :joy:

Thanks for the link Mr @dicejedi

1 Like

Also the URL from Original release works as well…

1 Like

Still a bad link. :frowning:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NP8XQ31 this should work

1 Like

Links now working, original URL was missing a digit, the dogs can now get a rest :grin:

1 Like

Thanks.

I can’t wait to see reviews on it. Correct me if I’m wrong but what is the point of having the inside cam? When I think of dual dashcam, I’m thinking one facing out from inside the car towards the road and one facing out of the car from the back. With this though, you’re getting footage of the road and inside the car. Only thing I can think of is to use the inside footage to prove that you weren’t distracting while driving.

1 Like

This really looks like an awesome DashCam… :ok_hand:

Yes, I believe this could be the main reason. I can see how someone working for Uber or Lyft could take advantage of the camera. Also I just saw a video of a road camera that trigger a ticket on someone for scratching his head, I guess the AI interpreted like if he was on the phone. I will like to see some kind of hyper-lapse in this kind of devices for road trips.

1 Like

Good points. Yes, this type of cam would be very beneficial to Uber and Lyft drivers. I’ve seen so many Youtube videos where it was very helpful to them being able to record the interior of their car. But for me, I would also like to be able to record the back of my car too. Guess what would be the ideal dashcam package is a 3 camera system. Lol. With all that, I still use both my Dashcam C1 and C1 Pro.

1 Like

I thought Uber drivers weren’t allowed to video the inside of there cars…

1 Like

A lot of them have to do it since there is a lot of customers that will try to take advantage of them by either canceling the ride in the middle of it or claim there was sexual approach from the driver. I will believe that it should be recorded.

1 Like

Monday! Some are tired from Sunday.:grin:

As long as there are notices in place warning that cameras are in place and recording for safety / security etc, I believe this would allow it…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

Cool but I don’t need a dash cam :weary:

The link works now!

1 Like