Important Software Update for eufyCam

I am on Android and #8 still does not work correctly. Whenever I turn off Night Vision in the Live Camera view, exit the app, and then go back into it, Night Vision is on again.

I have already informed Howard that this issue is still not fixed.

HomeBase version is 1.0.6.5
Camera version 1.6.9
App version 1.0.5

Not sure why it is so hard to fix this problem on the EufyCam series. Hard to believe but I still have the original AnkerCam (and still using them) and IR/Night Vision stays off whenever I turn it off.

Same Here…no update yet after restarting base via app and switching off cameras.

We do appreciate the suggestions, and will work on the way we do our updates, but for now just wait a couple of days and it should be pushed to your system!

This just means that it is connected to the internet and not being accessed by anything. Leave the system alone for a couple of days - you will be updated soon!!

Give it a couple of days, it’s an auto-update that cannot be triggered from your end! Check the firmware version tomorrow morning!

What’s the difference between 1.0.6.4 & 1.0.6.5?
I see RTSP is expected DEC 2018 will that be 1.0.6.6?

Please add/include manual FORCE update feature in future !
I know you are trying to find an idle time so the update process would not interfere with surveillance, but it might be hard to find that time with your current algorithm.

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport
Do you currently have a beta test group for eufycam?

It appears as if you stage the updates which I guess is for 1 of 2 reasons
1 to save on server bandwidth
2 to get feedback from those that get it first

Is it worth sending any new updates to a select group that can report any issues first to trial? Obviously security patches would need to be done as soon as possible

1 Like

Still waiting for the firmware update!:slight_frown:
couple days have gone couple times…

Stil haven’t received the update and I even turned off the cameras for a 12 hour period. #WorkingAsIntended

1 Like

Same here, my system is online since the 7th of december, still no updates, still at 1.0.5.9 it’s been a while now …

1 Like

Nope, still nothing. :unamused:

Y’all are gonna hate me, but my HomeBase updated to 1.0.6.6 a few hours ago. I’m in the US and have been receiving HB updates pretty regularly, so I’m thinking that there’s an issue with the update servers and non-US locales. Cameras are at v1.6.9, btw.

:disappointed:

At least it’s good to know that some guys are managing to properly use the product and benefit from latest developments.
This should make it clear to @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial that something is going wrong somewhere with their solution as many are complaining about having not benefited from a single OTA since their initial setup.

We are currently forwarding all instances of this to the engineers. What is your device’s serial number?

Provide your device’s serial number, we’ll see what we can do on our end, but the update should be pushed through soon!

I agree with @Ice1, can @AnkerSupport please add a manual update feature. The staged update method gets quite frustrating when you’ve been dealing with some of the bugs that a new update addresses.

You mentioned providing our serial number so that your engineers can push the update, do we send it by direct message so that it is not publicly displayed in the forum?

1 Like

I sent you a private message with my serial number

Ah yes. It’d be best to actually send us an email with the serial number. We won’t be using this serial number to push the update specifically, but rather for our engineers to keep an eye on these numbers, if, for some reason, the update hasn’t been sent to you by the end of the week.