iMore Article | Best Anker Powerbanks

On amazon.com I found an article by iMore on the best anker powerbank. It can be read here.

I would assume this article/synopsis is sponsored by anker, since it only encompasses anker products, which is a little strange to see on a 3rd party site. Apparently the writer gets a royalty through amazon, for writing this article.

Let me know what you think of the article!

2 Likes

You are right @Anjou1888 only talks about Anker stuff, must be a paid article, but nice read and gives an idea of available options at different levels to choose from.

1 Like

Anker Powerbanks and chargers are also on CNET, but mostly other brands as well

2 Likes

@cshenoy you just missed an opportunity to start a new thread :astonished:

@ice1 I already had the article posted about review from CNET on Anker Forum, just posted the same link above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ouch, how did I missed that :flushed:

1 Like

This isn’t awkward :joy:

This happens all the time to me, there is so much content and articles on Anker Forum, it’s easy to miss few here and there, :grin:

2 Likes

Look on the bright side its only points for first 2 threads of the day per user so now that’s over we can wait for interesting stuff to appear til tomorrow as the level-up march continues.

There isn’t an "ignore’ capability for the obvious level-upers.

1 Like

I will ask @Anjou1888 to send me some links if he used up his 2 threads per day limit and the third one has to be posted today…:joy:
joke, no back door deals here :mask:

1 Like

king of the threads and king of comments!

Is that bad…

Then you didn’t miss the opportunity :joy:

1 Like

I just read the article (about iMore) and it seems more like an advertisement about Anker products than a review of some sort. They gave a very brief and general sentence about each device. I did skim through the CNET article when it was posted on the forum and that was more of an article and review than this iMore thing for sure

1 Like

Most sites that talk about products will get revenue from various sites such as Amazon. Review sites will get revenue and most of the sites that do product comparisons also receive revenue. They may receive them through selling products, paid articles, or through ad generation.

On my website I’ve had companies reach out for add placement and sponsored articles.These generally pay well but I’ve turned a few of them down because some of companies I didn’t trust or unethical business practices.

3 Likes