Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 — Post to Win!

Hello all, thank you for participating! The contest has officially ended. We have some lucky and some clever winners who will soon have some ICE-y phones. Winners will be contacted by email. Didn’t win? Don’t worry, we have some seriously cool stuff coming up around the corner. Really :grin:

3 Likes

Have the winners been notified?

I believe so.

Any time frame when we will receive these

Hi @Jack_Matthias, prizes should arrive before March 30th :slight_smile:

Woo hoo!! Great news, @AnkerOfficial! Thank you!

congratulations winners! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

next time I´ll try again :muscle:

3 Likes

I just got a ice case and I’m really liking how it looks good grip for my greasy hands hopefully Anker releases a case like this for 7+ In the near future

1 Like

Cool! I’m waiting to receive mine in the next day or two. Can you post few pics of the new case!!

1 Like

Yeah this year was the first year where they actually sold more + versions than original versions… so, I’m actually kinda surprised they did not come out with that one at the same time or even before.

1 Like

I’ll post some pictures when I get home I have my battery case on my phone right now I just found out that the charging hole doesn’t fit my charging stand so when ever I want to charge my phone at night I have to take my phone out of the case which is kinda annoying oh well

1 Like

Thank you for the case. Looking good.

1 Like

I have not received mine yet.

Do you have an iPhone 6/6s handy? If you don’t mind, could you see if it (the camera) fits for me? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing

Hi @joshuad11, it’s on its way! I sent you the tracking link in your messages :slight_smile:

For those of you wondering, this case is definitely not for the iPhone 6/6s. I can see where the camera would be affected. Also, it has a little bit cheaper materials than I would have liked (on day one, let alone later on), but oh well. Still, not too bad… Also, does anyone own one of their iPhone 6/6s cases? How are the materials/the case in general?
Also, if you have this one, how does it compare? Thanks!

Hey joshuad11 this case doesn’t not e

ffect the camera I’ve been using the SlimShell Pro for my every day case here a picture to prove that the camera is not effected

1 Like