Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 — Post to Win!

I doubt this will ever get to 500 posts… Oh well, haha. It’s just an experiment

I sadly don’t have an iPhone 7, nor an Anker iPhone case, although I would love one. I have this issue called “don’t ask for anything unless I absolutely need it” and it’s really been a problem. Also because many items I’ve wanted before was either dismissed or promised and never receive. But hopefully I can get an iPhone 7 for my birthday, it’s in August!

From the way Anker’s original post is worded, it appears that they were just using their cases as an example of something that you could comment about. Unless your post goes against the stipulation of contributing to the conversation, I think you should be fine.

Or an iPhone Edition/Pro in September…

@mman454 Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

I don’t know about that, it sounds like the iPhone 8/ iPhone Edition might be a hit, but a really expensive hit. Although it would be cool to see one up front, I most likely would never get one.

Ah that’s some clarification then but I do believe people will try anything to get that post count haha! May be worth them including some more refined rules

The case keeps striking me as a good looking case and it has a fairly reasonable price to be honest.

1 Like

Do the placements also count if people start to delete their comments and made certain people change their placement? Cause I’ve noticed people delete their messages and lowered my comment from 90 to 89 and wanted to know if that affects the prize? Cause I defiantly want a case but it seems unlikely now… @AnkerOfficial

I had the same issue when I first posted my comment; it was marked as #70, then someone deleted their post and lowered my post to #69. I hope Anker will look into the issue!

I believe they will most likely refer to the forum logs to see who posted what and when, to rule out those who were either padding their posts or deleting to gain an advantage.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! Hopefully that’s how they work.

Is an iPhone 7+ version of this case being released?

Are these cases two pieces Or one piece with the back bumper

I hopefully these cases wont damage my my phone back and turn my phone all yellow from using these cases :smiley:

I would love to win for my wifey. She’s the best!

Hi everyone! Competition ends tomorrow, March 20th at 11:59 PST. Remember, you can post as many times as you want :slight_smile: (but keep the conversation productive). Maximum of 2 prizes per person. Good luck!

1 Like

Would love one of these cases! I have a tough shell and would love to replace with a new case.

We gotta keep this thread going or we’re never gonna get down the list! C’mon who wants to protect their iPhone?!

1 Like

Come on people a free case is a free case like @Quinn_Armstrong said, lets get this thread going! :tada:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.