I want to become a product tester / reviewer for Anker!

I think betas via the PU will be very few and far between (most likely never at the current rate), with more emphasis on direct beta test offerings, which do seem to have hit some lucky members of recent… @elmo41683 & @kumar.sachin spring to mind

4 Likes

I’ve entered all of those since joining … Nope, apparently it’s not for me… I may somewhere in the deepest darkest regions of memory, think I won one

1 Like

Thanks for giving us the straight up suggestions on how to become a tester

If you would like to be selected I would suggest you go back through your amazon account and write some informative reviews/comparisons on products you bought recently.

Anker will use this info when selecting new power users.

Or you could follow @amangons approach and nag the hell out of them :thumbsup: :joy:

1 Like

Is that PU still up and running? I guess Anker is re-considering how they chose BETA testers.

In there lastest We Love Testing they are asking for a link to your amazon reviews too. This is always the first place to start. You need a bit of reviewing history to give Anker something to enjoy and check you out :thumbsup:

1 Like

Ways you can do this are,

1. Enter Power Draws
  2. Enter We Love Testing events
  3. Enter giveaways
  4. Apply to become a Power User

Or you could leave reviews on Amazon… Done that.

Or you could like @oggyboy take a cheap shot at someone!

People are asking how to get free stuff, I answered. At least when taking cheap shots, try to read the full story.

That’s it.
Reviews at Amazon are much more useful than others.
I dont think a “plain, simple” customer takes a look
here to read review.
Has this EVER been checked by the “company”.
I dont think so!

1 Like

Just review recent anker products you’ve bought then anker May consider you in the next we love testing… you can enter competitions so if you do win then you can review products:)

1 Like

I did such a lot of reviews at AMAZON.de over the years I am in that game. :grin:

1 Like

Are you part of the power user program? @fhassm

Yes. old participant I am. :joy:

BUT don’t forget the PU program has changed totally.
You might find more information here at other threads.

In the power user program do you just review beta products?

Hi Keith,

I’m an educator (instructional technologist specifically, though I was a K12 classroom teacher in a past life), and it helps to have many of us onboard here. Anker’s projectors (so far) aren’t quite up to speed for a well-lit classroom. They’re more personal entertainment devices than teaching tools.

However, I have tested lots of products for Anker - the best way is to participate in the giveaway contests and enter their drawings, etc. It’s tough to be a power user (you need a LARGE following on social media to get to that level). Anyway, start writing reviews. Also, as an english teacher I also always told students to READ a lot to be a better writer - same thing with reviews. Check out these forums and see what others have done and learn from it.

1 Like

You sound like Yoda, Franz!

1 Like

Actually. You didn’t answer anything. You mocked the imaginary BETA TESTS and said you think you won one. Didn’t offer any assistance what so ever.

Maybe not on this particular case, but I do a lot more than point out inaccuracies.

So coming on after a long gap, you may not realise there is more than one post!

Perhaps I should start leaving reviews on Amazon then

1 Like

What @ndalby said lol