How did you get your username

I started my account in winter and it was ICY conditions outside… so comes the name Ice1, somebody used Ice or it has to be 4 letter, I didn’t remember now. Thats the reason for #1

1 Like

My name is based off my initials, first, middle and last name! Somewhere along the line I saw mdl as “middle” and was thinking of a way to incorporate it into a name, ended up going with inthemdl to basically mean in the middle of the pack or ordinary :stuck_out_tongue:

I do have a back up nickname/username, which is… TheBig1

So my nickname was given to me by my basketball coach. At that time I was around 12 years old and very active and a little chubby so the first day he could not remember my name and his word were “Could you please sit down… you … you Ninja Turtle”. At that point it turn from ninja turtle to turtle and one of my friends short that out to Tuga(I know it meas something in Portuguese and also I have seen it use in places like India). The R32 is from one of my favorites cars the GTI R32

1 Like

I used to use ‘star’ as my login for various online things many years ago but soon discovered other users and had to add a number on, I found 100 was available on any site I tried so star100 became what I used everywhere.
But then when I joined twitter back in 2009, star100 was taken so I added an ‘x’ on and star100x has now become my user name across social media so I only thought it made sense to use it in forums like this.

Tuga em Portugues?
I know tortuga which means turtle.
But Tiago would it know much better than I do.

Pois Tiago? :grin:

1 Like

Well I translate that conversation since it was “Ya calmate Tortuga Ninja” So from Tortuga it slowly got to Tuga

Well mine is a bit of a random mix.

When I was younger I had an uncanny resemblance to Pugsley Addams.

So eventually my nickname went from Pugsley to Pug as I went through my teenage years.
When trying to set it up an email Pug was taken as was the combo with many of the years. Sooooo I decided to use the year I set it up and the K was the first letter of the village I lived in when I was younger. And so k_pug2003 was born :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Seriously…Mine is boring. Aside from when I’m with my family, I’m the only Charneco around. So I became TheCharneco. See, booooring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

But what is charneco? Is that your name, or something different?

1 Like

It’s a type of wine… but I’m still confused :man_shrugging:

1 Like

In Mexico “Chamaco” is a slang word for little kid

1 Like

Now I think we all want to know what’s a charneco. I googled it and a bird came up :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA! You all are cracking me up! Charneco is my last name. :exploding_head:, I know… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nobody was expecting it to be your last name lol :joy:

2 Likes

I know! That’s the best part! hahahaha!

1 Like

Well I did… I asked is it your name or something else?

I gotta say I never heard that last name before :thumbsup:

You just needed the ‘last’ part lol

Dez_S = Dez and last name initial :wink:

1 Like