Has Power Draw drawn the power of other offers?

Good to know ! I think it’s a good thing to make us participate even more in the community

I’ve stepped back from the Power draw a bit. While I like it as a way to win products it an easy way to lose all those hard earned Anker Bucks. Especially when trying to win a Dash Cam :rolling_eyes:

What would be nice is limiting to 1 entry per person and then we’d have a more realistic competition.

I do think it’s had an impact on the normal competitions but they’ve had other things going like the T-Shirt, Slogan and Power Up campaigns running too.

1 entry per person? That’s bonkers because then we will see even more fake accounts of people trying to up their chances

I see your point. It was just a thought. Maybe 1 entry per person on the 100 buck items.

It would be harder for fake accounts to get so many bucks

Yeah this would posibly work on the larger ticket items

It would be reasonable to assume so IMO

1 Like

The Dash Cam would be at 100 bucks?

I think the opposite… Limiting the amount of entries hurts us long-term community members.

So, why not base the amount of entries per person on how long they have been a part of Anker community

1 Like

So entry for every Level you are one??

You guys always make an effort to listen to the customers, that will get you guys life long customers. Keep it up!

Could be that or based on the month’s/years you are an active member

Actually that’s not a half bad idea. @elmo41683

1 Like

The way is see it Anker has been very generous with competitions and Giveaways.

3 Likes

Definitely

1 Like

I believe we discussed this with Anker some while back. The goal of Anker is a more inclusive much greater member community support, so giving higher level members more priviliges would tend to block out new members. If a new member could barely win due to higher level members able to bid more, it could reduce new members. As it is, more active members can bid more entries due to more bucks due to either more active or accumulated over longer period.

My only real ask would be more moderators or some way to keep the flagrant new thread for bucks down to a reasonable minimum, of which say a “this thread looks too much like” with a prompted search to reduce duplicates, because everyone should be allowed to be a noob a few times.

3 Likes

I went to Flag a post earlier and cancelled because the options didn’t really fit. It was more of a duplicate post. But the options were more geared around being offensive.

@AnkerOfficial might want to add more options.

Edit. Suppose I could of used something else.

2 Likes

I have flagged and used the other option and in the drop box posted what the issue was if duplicate post.
But I agree with @nigelhealy and either more moderators or a function that when a user creates a thread it shows all the post that are similar to so and so title and ask them to post there before creating a new thread. This is one of the functions that is on one of my beta sites and it has been a godsend since they implemented it as there are fAR fewer duplicate post and more relevant post now

3 Likes

Sounds ideal.

I like your other idea too but this goes without saying as the community grows.